Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide]Low Investment Silver Farmer Guide! For Returning and New/Old players

Hello New and Returning Saviors, don’t forget to pick up that Masinios Crossbow Event weapon.

Updated with a CM7 video guide.

I am slowly changing all my Musketeers to Falconers so I removed the Musketeer from QS>Wugu>Musk and now I have this build, but I haven’t tried CM yet, only Velcoffer. I am waiting the new Episode 11 maps and maybe finish my Drakonas Frieno to try CM. I will try Sapp>Wugu>Falc too.
Do you mind explaining some skill choices?

1. Zendhu, I saw that you don’t use Zendhu on your vídeo and maybe you didn’t maxed it, but I did and it adds +800 damage to my skills. Wouldn’t that be a good option to complement aditional damage to the multihits?

2. I didn’t take Crescendo Bane, since it’s no longer a buff and doesn’t increase poison property damage anymore. Do you think it’s still worth to take it?
    This is my current skill distribution, I feel like I definitely made a mistake when not taking at least 1 point of Wugong Gu to take advantage of the property atk with multihits.
    I also tested Throw Gu Pot vs Wide Miasma and I think I made a bad choice maxing Miasma instead of Gu Pot. Gu pot has 35 hits vs 14 hits from Miasma.

I would say definitely wait for Episode 11 maps as this build won’t be as good and easy on a different map. Also Sapp>Wugu>Falc is a very great with Xbow and Shield to provide a mix of extra defense and damage.

The build I had was actually a test build to see how well Wugong Gu would spread because it is one of two skills that affect flying monsters in Wugushi and to how many in a closed location. And I must say it is very disappointing, do not max out Wugong Gu. Our weakness are flying monsters which many of our hard hitting skills do not affect, same with Sapper, and would need to rely on skills like the falcons.

Also, thanks for the input with Zhendu, as I forgot it adds extra damage to ticks as well. I do have additional property damage on my head gear and that adds to damage as well. That is a skill worth maxing out. I take Crescendo Bane so the poisons just tick faster for challenge mode and for bosses on my Fletcher Variant. Now that I think about it though, it would be more effective to put the points elsewhere.

I max Wide Miasma because they affect flying monsters, which not many of our skills can do, so it honestly is a hard choice with so many great skills to use from. I need to go back to drawing board as well with the information you gave me with Zhendu.

1 Like

Did you find any good spots for this build in the new maps?

I havent tried all the maps, but the best one I’ve tried so far is Outer Wall 15. Highest I’ve done is CM6 Solo with my current Primus 380 gear. With the new Challenge Mode update it does require armor transcendence to survive boss attacks.

I recommend saving any new Plated Trans drops and upgrading the gear to a Trans 4-5 and feeding 2 level 7 yellow gems to both the top and bottom armors. This would still be a lower investment build. I still suggest to complete CM6 because based on my experience I have had a higher chance of getting Planium and better loot in these later stages.

I am currently working on a way for this same build to complete a CM7 with the new Savinose Korup Buff and a certain equipment setup. So look for that new update in the near future.

1 Like

out of topic here in low investment…

im finding it hard to find what to max in wugu setup. im trying to make a wugu hunter sapper for cm aswell and low budget, will my poison spread enough without falco? (i took hunter for the looting chance plus the almost forever CC )

also have you tried varpas acce set, does poison proc the extra 1000 - 3000 dmg per 5 atks.?

With Wugu Hunter Sapper, you will come across many problems with flying type monsters as these 2 classes have many hard hitting skills that affect ground monsters only. Your poison will not spread as easily without Falcon and you would have a hard time kiting enemies to stay atop your poison skills such as Jincan Gu and Gu Pot.

If this build is going to be used mainly for CM farming in maps that have all ground type monsters, then yes it will be effective even without Falcon, but you will lose a lot of poison AOE.

And yes poison damage will proc extra damage from varpas every 5th attack.

1 Like

i dont plan to CM in any map with flying haha. so what will be a good skill build for wugu. Gu Pot and Jincan ofcourse are max. now torn if i will max zhendu.

thanks though.

Currently my Skill Build for Wugushi is Wugong 1, Zhendu 3, Gu pot 15, Jincan 10, Wide 10, Cresendo 5. (Correction) Zhendu does add Masinios Procs and makes your Poison damage stronger, and the higher your STR, the more beneficial it is for you.

2 Likes

Why was Scatter Caltrops doing continuous dmg for 20s? I didn’t completely understood the mechanic behind it… Tia

Scatter Caltrops was bugged basically in Spell Tome lasting 20 seconds, instead of disappearing after doing damage. In other maps, the mechanic is as usual, it’ll disappear after doing damage.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the info

Do you consider updating your guide? I am keen in actually trying a Masi xbow ichor and stuff. I tried this build with my bow (as it is what I have now) and it indeed works. Wonder if i still need xbow masi to farm.

I will try to see if I can clear cm7 solo without it, but I have a feeling it may not be enough without masi xbow…

Have you finalized your skills too? I am running a certain skill set and it is fine, just wondered if you suggest a new one and why. Thank you in advance!

In due time, I will update guide when I complete a CM 7. At the moment this current guide will help achieve a Solo 6 with little gear investment. With Masi Xbow ichor, it will definitely boost damages in later stages.

My current skill build for Wugu at the moment is 1 Wugong Gu, 15 Zhendu, 1 Latent, 12 Poison Pot, 10 Jincan, 1 Wide Miasma, 5 Crescendo Bane.

I would actually like to have 15 Posion pot, and maybe less Zhendu, and 5 Cresendo Bane, to make more use of Poison pot/Crescendo bane combo. Poison pot indefinitely last 15 seconds and is not a Debuff that is cast on enemies, which the skill’s time will not be decreased upon using Crescendo Bane. So pairing high skill factor Poison Pot with Crescendo is very important in the later stages to maximize the DPS of both skill factor/Masi procs of Poison pot. Zhendu also gives a noticeable DPS increase both poison damage as well as Masi procs. I would only recommend 15 Zhendu if you’re able to attain a high STR stat. It’s very hard to decide, many Wugu skills are very good.

1 Like

Yeah, I just have Zendhu nd Poison pot the other way around. So it still works indeed

Gu pot has 35 hits? Think I am missing a mechanic or I just dont know how the skill works…