Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] In-Depth Explanation and Discussion of Swordsman Builds - by Autentist

since earth tower F1 enemies and F5 boss are fire type, i think u should hold ledas shield for a long time.

What do you guys think of highlander c3> peltasta > doppel c2 for pve? Is it doable?

I tried barb c3 and it wasnā€™t my cup of tea. I was always the most fragile and the worst dps in dungeons.

Highlander c3 I like a bit more.

Thanks!

By chance would you know the average CON needed to feel comfortable? Gear included.

DoV is currently bugged, you gotta weapon swap to activate the ASPD buff.
The buff scale with skill level and stacks.

1 Like

Well, this is one of my alts at this moment:
[URL=http://s922.photobucket.com/user/richtterjunior/media/0001_zpseahqmkzg.jpg.html][/URL]
My stats:
[URL=http://s922.photobucket.com/user/richtterjunior/media/0002_zpsnwpklsit.jpg.html][/URL]
Iā€™m always making alts and this one was pretty solid in terms of damage and utility since I play only with my wife.
If you donā€™t care about efficiency in leveling but only with damage, you can replace pelt for barb to do 50% more slash damage from cleave(ktos patch) and 1 stun in your kit.
Iā€™m working now in 2 more swordsman: corsair c3 and a fencer.

Edit: bad part, lacks too much aoe. If you donā€™t know how to use your hit boxes to ā€œavoidā€ this limitation you will have a bad time.

Thanks a lot for the input!

With the new patches, Iā€™m kinda considering not getting Peltasta (except the peltasta>rodelero>murmillo road, which seems promising).

Hi guys, as I usually say iā€™m trying to go shinobi with fencer, i know all about hoplite-shinobi burst but iā€™m trying something more pvp and less boss slayer.

I have two choices that iā€™m debating:

choice 1: swordman c1/ peltasta c2 /barbarian c2 / corsair c2 /
and fencer c1 in rank 8

choice 2: swordman c1/ peltasta c2 /barbarian c2 / corsair c1 / fencer c1
and corsair c2 in rank 8 (or shinobi if they have some hidden second circle advancement, something that can really troll us with our planned builds).

The reason of my new choice (choice 2) is because probably its better sacrifice hexen dropper one rank than waiting for rank 8 to have a good sinergy with kunaiā€™s pierce damage and also slash skills from barbarian, all provided with one single rank in fencer.
Lunge makes the enemy more vulnerable to slash damage ( +50%) and atack coquille put a debuff that destroy enemy defense by all pierce atacks. Also fencer give the attribute aggresion ( +15% pierce damage with skills).

I will really apreciate your opinions about what is better to build first, also iā€™m researching if fencerā€™s lunge slash debuff will be stacked with barbarianā€™s cleave slash debuff, and other thing that I want to know is if the attribute agression from frencer will be applied by the clones (i know that buffs arenā€™t applyed but itā€™s an attribute).

Am now rocking the Highlander Hoplite Dragoon but with different skill allocationsā€¦

Guys, Does SW > Bar1 > Highland C3 better or SW > High1 > Bar C3 in terms of dps in long run?