Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to speed up your leveling on the first 200 levels, even on full con/support builds

This guide is common knowledge for a lot of people, I know that.

Here I will teach you how to enhance your auto-attack to one shot every monster up until Royal Mausoleum and then 2-4 shot every enemy up until Rank 7-8 content. This is also a very good setup for farming low-mid level mobs and for the Crystal Mines mission mobs.

To follow up this guide you need to invest a couple million silver initially; it is worth it, though, if you plan on making a lot of alts, as it is a one time investment and speeds up leveling considerably. You can do it without the whole set of equipment and it will still be quite effective (with the Agny Necklace being the most “skippable” one).

I highly recommend following Xan’s Leveling Guide; it is a little outdated with the recent buffs to instanced dungeon EXP. I’d recommend skipping even more quests on the early game, like skipping all the lvl 4 Cards Optional Quests on Orsha Side. It remains the same for levels 130+.

[details=Required Gear (with estimated prices)]

1. 3 Hair Accessories (1, 2 and 3) with Elemental Damage on them (at least 70, doesn’t matter wich element) - 350-500k each
  2. Cafrisun Set - 50-200k
  3. Arde Dagger* - 700k
  4. Agny Necklace - 1.5-2m

Also worth getting: Team Storage slots collections to ease up transferring all that gear

*Alternative for Peltastas: Ledas Shield (~450k)[/details]

[details=Guide]
Level 1 - 15: As soon as you create your character, run to a nearby city and grab your gear. Equip all the Hair Accessories, you should be one shotting every enemy now.

Level 15-75: Always buy Pardoner’s Sacrament buff, preferably level 11 (lasts 75 minutes). Equip your Cafrisun Set. Sacrament and Cafrisun, together, essentially triple your hair accessories damage output.

Level 75-120: Equip Arde Dagger, giving you an extra ~170 Fire Damage on each multiplier.

Level 120+: Equip Agny Necklace, giving you an extra 200 Fire Damage per hit.[/details]

[details=Damage Breakdown]
~250 elemental damage 3 Hair Acc
~170 fire damage from Arde
~200 fire damage from Agny
~40 holy damage from Sacrament
Totals about 660 extra damage per multiplier.

x3 Multipliers (Basic Attack, Sacrament and Cafrisun)
= 1980 Extra Damage per auto attack.[/details]

[details=Extra Stuff]
If you want to spare the coin you can go even further on leveling gear.

1. For non-archer classes craft a +5 Five Hammer with 5 lvl 5-6 Red Gems, it will last you up untill 315 Weapons and is usable on both physical and magic damage dealing classes.

2. Buy lvl 15/40/75/120 white weapons for your character and enhance them to +7/+8 since it’s still cheap at that level range.

3. Always buy Pardoners’ Blessing buff and, when out of town, refresh it with Scrolls (extra ~170 holy damage per multiplier).

4. Acquire one-three Hair Accessories with both Elemental Damage and HP bonuses to increase your low level character’s survivability.

5. Socket 2 lvl 4-5 Red Gems into Cafrisun Armor and Pants to increase your low level character’s survivability.

6. Socket a Red or Green gem on your Arde Dagger for a little bit extra damage/crit rate.[/details]

Use this setup until you start grinding on parties (lvl 200+). You can always use the Set Swapper addon and keep this set of gear handy for grindful quests. After hitting Ibre Plateau and further it’s not worth to use this setup, switch to Grynas or Virtov and start always having Aspercion up (from Pardoners, preferably level 17). It will slow you down but you will be taking 1 damage from everything.

Feel free to point out anything that I have missed.

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s somewhere in your post already (I did read them all), but it’s important to mention that this is for those who has been playing the game for awhile (hence having the silver to buy those gears) and not for new players.

Other than that, nice direct-to-the-point guide!

1 Like

Actually, I leveled up a lot of alts to at least level 100 and that’s without equipments investment. Rather I’m using some TP (spend daily 5 TP to cut EXP tome price) and instance clear vouchers. Of course if you can invest everything, it will be so fast…

Newbies actually can also use speedrun leveling but obvious enough they need to stay without equipments and tomes to farm silver (dungeon is also good source)…

There is actually rough speeding to level 50 for questing and I also pointed out for newbies that starting from zero:

• Quest your first area until level 8 (use all level 1 cards)
  • Go to town, claim Vibora silver. Now pray that a Pardoner selling Blessing here for below 1k price :stuck_out_tongue:
  • level 8 go to Paupys Crossing. With BetterQuest add-on you can see sidequests, clear all of them. Use level 2 cards until rank 2 (should be 1 or 2 cards left)
  • Rank 2 go to Ashaq 1F, now you actually grinding here+clearing sidequests. Monsters here get good amount of EXP until level 22
  • Level 22, do main quests for Klaipeda regions and Orsha’s Jungle regions. Basically skip all level 2 cards quests until level 30+ area. Clear all level 3 EXP cards from Nefritas Cliff and Knidos Jungle until level 50 (many rooms here)
  • Level 50 dungeons. Once you spend all 3 runs (or you spend a while and no party made, not possible for fresh level 50), start questing on level 4 EXP cards

Some notes:

• The basic here is getting higher EXP card when it’s available. So when you got level 103, go to mage tower. I can clear quests with just Pardoner buffs alone (add Aspersion if no equipment investment)
  • For newbies, no need to learn attributes, just think the important ones (I can only give Priest should learn Blessing attributes, other Clerics and classes can be ignored). Stock silvers from quests/dungeons. Even if you can invest some TP for tomes don’t use it until level 120 or rank 5…
  • From level 50, I actually saving cards and use them for rushing to “requirements levels” (90-100-115-130-145-…)
  • Finally, with how the game works with instance limit per day, I prefer to make 5 characters at once than focusing at one character a time. Just stock x4 EXP tomes for main character you want to level up faster + don’t do quests until tome run out. Repeating instances with tomes can be actually faster than questing 10 hours straight…

Hi, i’m new in game. Im in doubt about this damage multiplier.
as u said, doesnt matter the type of element you using, you just sum all they. Is that correct? How your attack works? Based in multipliers or based in type of element.

EX: I came from ragnarok so there is simple to explain. The archers has different types of arrows with elements. If you use Silver arrow, your attack will become an holly attack. So if the monsters has holy weakness your damage will increase against this monster.

Basing in your post, what I got from it was doesn’t matter the elements you itens give you. What matter is the multiplier. Is that corret? So doesn’t matter the elemental weakness of monsters?

Thanks in advance.

It works like this:

Your original line of damage (auto attack) hits for multiple elements, each one having their resistance applied individually. So if you have 200 Ice damage and 200 Fire damage, both will count and have their resistances subtracted before adding up separatedly to your dmg and then showing up as a single big hit number that is your total auto attack damage line.

Additional lines of damage follow their initial element. So Sacrament from Pardoner shops will always deal Holy damage. If you have 200 Ice and 200 Fire bonus, it’s applied as 400 Holy damage.

This doesn’t overly matter on early game since most enemies have negligible elemental resistances and when they start to kick in you’re most likely not using this strategy to deal damage anyway.

Take note that if you never saw this happening, additional lines of damage apply as extra hits on your attack. Think about Ragnarok thieves double hit. Except it applies on every hit, having an extra line of damage for each mechanic you are stacking on your auto attack.

1 Like

Forget using gems for extra hp, +7Cafrisun with yellows/blue on boots lasted me past lv 220 on my SR, it helps immensely if you want to solo early dungeons or when automatch decides to give no Clerics to you

Recently I’ve been using Superior Scale Chest/Pants and Windrunner with lvl 5 yellows and lvl 6 blues respectively after 75 since I’ve been only doing Pyros and it doesn’t overly matter to have the extra line. It makes you get hit for 1 dmg from level 75 till 330 basically (by switching to Virtov+Didel Tower on 220 and getting Lionhead on 315).

1 Like

Another doubt: What you mean with “coin” ? Is silver?
What can I buy with real life money? Only skins? Also how the premium works? I was looking in token description and it wasnt clear for me the part about trades. There’s written we can trade 30 times. What this means?
Also to trade between my characters (the team store) I need to be a Token user? And I can trade many times I want in the 30 days of duration?

Sorry about all this, i’m really new on this game :blush:

Again, thanks in advance.

thanks for sharing but i lold

To follow up this guide you need to invest a couple million silver initially

maybe you should mention this is for people who have already hit the level 200 range lolololol

This is not a game you simply make one character and expect to be very successfull. You need lots, lots of alts to make dailies and make money. So “lol” while you can because if you want to progress you’ll be “lol’ing” less and less and using this guide more and more as time goes by.

“Spare the coin” is an ancient english slang for spending money. Nothing different from spending silver, it’s just a slang.

Most people that buy stuff on the TP shop to convert into silver buy either Tokens or Enchant Scrolls. Token can be traded easily (99TP - about 3m silver) and immediatelly. If you want efficiency, you can slowly buy Enchant Scrolls with 3 from your bought TP and 5 daily free TP, so over the couse of a month you can get 33 Enchant Scrolls for 99TP and sell them for 150-200k (currently not worth on Silute where prices are floating around 110k).

I wouldn’t recommend doing such schemes since the relation between Silver and real life money is very bad in this game; you get very little Silver for each dollar you invest compared to other games, and for end game gear you’ll need hundreds of millions of silver to optimize. At end game with a bunch of alts you’ll be making 3m+ per day only on dailies so don’t worry that much about keeping your “VIP” since you’ll always be able to buy it off the market.

The trade limit is a trade restriction that basically means: you can only do 30 player to player trades per Token used. This does not include market transactions, wich are done as many times as you want. This doesn’t include the items inside the trade, you can trade 100 items in one trade process and it will consume one trading count.

Be aware that trading between non-token users isn’t impossible, it just makes the item untradable afterwards (not even through team storage). BOTH parties need to have a Token enabled to make the item tradable after the trade.

To use the Team Storage you need a Token active. This will change in a future patch as already stated by IMC (likely in 2-3 months) and you’ll have team storage slots even without Token. For now when you have a Token on your account you free up a 400 million silver bank storage and a 1 slot item storage transferable between characters. To get more item slots on your Team Storage refer to this thread.

1 Like

And people say this is a p2w game. smh.

Anything can be pay to win depending on the ammount of money spent. This game just requires 10x the money and it’s easier to make silver in game so it’s just not worth it.

Well I thought the general consensus is that a p2w game is where cash spent on the game has more value than time spent grinding?

This game is p2w only because everytime you pay, nobody wins but IMC.