Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Grand Collection Chest Guide

The Delmore Hamlet chest is not on this location :frowning:

Sorry but does anyone know where the flower collection box is? I tried searching the forums and could not find anything. it’s the one with the tamu flower one. thanks!

ASHAQ UNDERGROUND PRISON 2F ---- LEVEL 21

I have question, are there any more collection in 190++ map?

because i havent been able to find the Collection chest since i am at Inner Enceinte District and on wards

can someone confirm, did they stop the collection after this map?

Where are Klaipeda and Feldiman (the towns) colleciton boxes? I’ve discovered by accident Orsha had a collection box (it recquires all 4 recipes of the grima equips and the reward is +2 team storage space)

Thanks for the guide!!!

the one at letas stream is right by the exit to the next map (pelk shrine ruins)

(sould had take the screen shot before opening, though there was another chest norther on that area)

How do you get the Royal Mausoleum Collection? The bonus is dex+5 but I dont know where or how to get the chest :frowning:

So for everyones knowledge you can just link this edit into your post OP and have it all in 1 spot done.

http://toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php

1 Like

there is collection chest for gateway of great king, at the place between Dulkiu Hill and Abandoned Old Work Place, behind 2nd tree

Where is this collection ?

Gytis Settlement: Gytis Settlement collection
Baron Allerno: Baron Allerno collection

Ashaq Underground Prison 2F

Hi.

There’s one collection in the City of Orsha. You can find ir in the roofs (i’m kinda like le parkour stuff).

1 Like

You did a great job! Your maps helped me alot of times. Therefore I decided to help you a little in completing your list. :smile_cat:
Feel free to download and use the pictures. :slight_smile:

Orsha Route:
Level 58 - Gateway of the Great King: Critical Restistance +1
Level 61 - Letas Stream: HP Recovery +5
Level 64 - Overlong Bridge Valley: Physical Attack +2
Level 69 - Tiltas Valley: Physical Defense +1
Level 73 - Rukas Plateau: SP Recovery +3

1 Like

Some still missing like guards graveyard dungeon… Any updates from op?. Need.those special chest too…

shaton reservoir - hay que subir por arriba del muro ( hay una escalera en tenan farmers lodge)

We need some updates because en the first levels have appeared some lvl 3 chest.

PD: sorry for my english im a spanish player and I have forgotten so many words on english. But I will try to help with everything I got.

Trying to getting rare ones is cancer but I like collecting
Thanks man this helps me a lot

hey guys, fun to see even after all these months this list is still useful for you guys. i just came back to play tree of savior again.

ill have to say though that i wont be continuing this guide because its not very likely ill get to explore the higher level maps with my new character (i tend to recreate a lot). but also because i use a mod now that makes the collections look different so the pictures would end up different as well.
(oh and im super lazy lol)

but feel free to continue, or use any parts of my guide for your own. back when i made this there was only 1 other english site that showed all collection locations but i asume theres lots now :slight_smile:

Ramstis ridge…