Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Fallen Legwyn Family Event

Can anyone confirm or deny if it’s broken? Stayed in the map for a few minutes but nothing happened…

do this event still work right now??

the patch note say they have fixed but i dont get the light orb and suddenly the event is over beofre i know it

The event is just straight BS, just spent the last 15mins to farming orbs just so some ppl waiting at the door doing nothing to get all the loot.
Guess what, I got nothing in the end cause I was few secs late apparently bc I was gathering another orb.

Get a party, rewards you better

1 Like

This event is supposed to be done in party. There are alot strategy involved to get the loot.

It’s not meant for solo.

I see, guess I’ll just cheese it like every1 does.

Usually every party will have half the member collecting the orb, the other half doing the counting and setting up the room.

And then, mass storing crystal, deceit, blocking, and lag producing is involved.

This event is not as simple as you may think.

3 Likes

Welp, all I see is ppl gathering up at the door with a party waiting for noobs to collect it up for them.
You’re the one overcomplicating it lol…

That happened if someone is doing it without the knowledge of the event.

In your case, those inside the room probably already has a few crystal with them, so once the number is close, and you left, they will just insert the crystal, enter, and take everything.

I did the legwyn for like 50 times in icbt2. This event is fun because of the tactic involved.

Edit: You didn’t saw all the things I mentioned because it’s easy enough to fight against you without doing those.

This is a fun event. Last night we were against another party (all of them are gathering crystals). We got one crystal each (we are 3) and went near the big star. We counted how many crystals are already inside the crystal. When the counts already 7, and they went to gather more crystals, we put ours in and we soloed the room.

GG EZ

well the silver got nerfed now and it take alot of time. Its better now to farm and lvling than before

in CBT u can get 300k+ silver but now u can only get 25k-30kmax

also depends on how many you kill and competition involves got 50k in 2 rounds . it has 1hr Cooldown

also this is a ARCHER heaven quest bcuz they can hit it 1hit with aoe and range and goodluck on those LOW FPS

FYI its 3-4 hours interval

Yeah event is fun, after patch I went straight ahead for this event and there 2 parties that did it one was ours.I tricked them into thinking I used the crystal but actually didn’t so my party got the whole loot.

Unfortunately this event, instead of promoting teamwork and playing together, encourages decieving eachother and exploiting others. Also, it highly favors archers and gives less chances for every other class, which is a bad thing.

At first i loved the concept of these map events but after seeing how people treat eachother during the event and how certain classes have huge advantages over others i’d rather have it deactivated or have it as an instanced event (like a quest event boss fight).

3 Likes

Yeah this event is basically ■■■■ as it is right now, as exposed by Mirarara up there, who says you should cheat people out of it.

That’s shitty behavior and I wish it were a bannable offense.

The event should be fun for everyone.

is this ting outdated? i need to farm it and what lvl?

this place is unframable anymore, there are MORE CAMPERS than people trying to make the event with their party. There are always 3-5 people inside the reward room and 3-10 people trying to enter the reward room as soon as they see someone putting crystals into the wall.
The most you are going to get is 20k IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH and there are only 2 campers. I used to farm silver at this place, now it’s just impossible, a lot of people trying to steal other people’s work.

What server are you in?

to open it u need feed ~10 crystals to the 'star wall’
when u fill obelisk (need 5-6 souls) can apear 1-3(4) crystals
BUT u can cary only 1 and they disapear by some time
so solo u can bring to wall only 2 of them (if spawn more then 1)

result
solo it take about up to 1h for open that wall and for 20-30k it just not worth it -_-

ps: sorry for my english