Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide | Burst DPS] Cryomancer/Psychokino RC Featherfoot *Updated*

With PP lvl 7 only though (and that’s assuming you’re using 2 gems for it), you won’t be able to hit all the ice walls from cryo 3, since lvl 15 ice wall = 16 and PP lvl 7 only hits 9 targets.

Does anyone know what Curse does from the featherfoot skills?

I don’t really care that much about it anymore, I’ll leave my Ice Wall lvl 7~9 and focus other skills

if ice wall cooldown what skill should i use?

I was reading about this build, i think better dont use kino because will be nerf on next update, and is more pvp, i think better use cryo3>linker>RC>FF or if you dont like the long casts of RC, better goes to Cryo3>Linker2>FF idk if put linker 2 or maybe just 1 of necromancer. what you think guys?.

why nerf kino may i know the next update? where did you get that info

This is the only future Kino nerf I know

Gravity Pole (Team Battle League)
Damage Reduced by 50%, Cooldown is now 45 Seconds. ( Previously 35 Seconds)

src: http://pastebin.com/JyEcHhy2

the date is 5-12-2016? so this patch did not apply in iTOS?

It’s only applied in kToS as of now.

I accidentally bumped into this thread when I was looking for an idea for my R7. I have the exact path as this build right here but I am unsure what to pick for R7.

I’m more on PVE though. Ice Wall + Swap + Pole of Agony sounds nice but I never really use it on bosses since I’d rather go with firing 10 shards than trap them and get interrupted.

On the other hand, I read the bleeding from Featherfoot deals a lot of damage and would sync well with Joint Penalty at late game. But then again, is it better to go Cryo 3? Sad to see the OP is kind of inactive anymore :frowning:

I followed this build and now my character is at level 226. I have to say that the linker-featherfoot circle are not so worth at the moment. The problem is the damage limitation to insects-devils-beasts. For the rest, u melt like every boss in seconds if u can set up the build in a good way. Probably i would advice a crio 3-kino2 instead of linker and featherfoot atm. Hoping for a little buff to Ff =(

Kind of went Featherfoot as well just a few mins before you posted XD

Ngadhundi seems like it’d work really well on late game mobs, especially those who have 125k HP since I tested it on the Pink Tree Root Mole who has 25k HP and it got reduced to 12k HP over the duration. I still need to get more skill points to test out other skills though. I guess we have to live with it for now :open_mouth:

I thought it still deals damage but not spew out blood / heal you if the mob aren’t any of those types?

It does do damage, but just one hit; it doesnt proc a lot of times like on beasts etc… dont get me wrong, this build is super fun and i super like it. But the FF becomes pretty useless in some situation =( and linker is avoidable without FF.

Oh darn… that’s a shame. I read somewhere if you link the mobs and stab the beast/devil/insect one with Blood Bath, everyone else will spew out blood. I agree that FF needs to get a buff and remove those limitations though :frowning:

Can confirm that, but just on beasts-devils-insects. That skill is useless on any other mob sadly
Edit: if u link a beast and some non beast, u can hit thr beast one to transfer all hits to those mobs too. But its tricky and rare to use.

1 Like

Maybe I should have gone Cryo 3 for Snow Rolling and Frost Pillar :l

Really wish they’d buff Featherfoot. Heck if they’re trying to be realistic and logical about Golems and the like not bleeding and stuff, they should look at the Stack of Furniture in Siaulai who goes to sleep and even bleeds :laughing:

But then again, maybe it’s the actual Featherfoot itself.

Warlock instead of FF can work? :open_mouth:

This still good???