Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Big Bossing: Vol. 2 (8/4/2017)

Woah boss update came in! But how did they change? This guide will help you locate and understand the little mechanics, where the bosses spawn and other things for world bosses much better. Keep in mind That this will be purely factual and This will be a work in progress.

To which I will cover;
  • where to find bosses
  • what bosses drop (WIP)
  • tips that might help give you that extra edge or speed up the process
And I will not cover;
  • boss stats (will include links to them)

The first thing to know is the universal rules which apply to world bosses which are;

1. A world boss will never spawn on the previous map it was on, but will spawn randomly on the other possible maps. (still confirming this)
  2. World bosses which once gave a cube debuff (which did prevent your character from getting cube) will NO LONGER give the cube debuff. Meaning you +16/trans10 can kill all to it’s heart content.
  3. World bosses spawn every 2 hours and 10 min. At 2 hours if you are in any of the maps the boss will spawn in, you will receive a warning that the boss will be spawning soon. This means it will spawn 10 minutes after the message.
  4. a regular world boss will give a cube to the top dps ONLY, and is not to be confused with the drop logic for 330 bosses. Even if you are in the same party as the top dps, you will NOT receive cube (imc why).
  5. World bosses have spawn points but they never spawn directly in the center of them rather in general areas
  6. World bosses spawn in Channel 1
  7. The timer for bosses start the second the servers are up, however servers come being players are allowed to enter them.
  8. You CAN NOT reroll the cubes that drop.
  9. New drops found at the time being are relate to the new accessories Lynnki Sit Necklace, Kite Moor Necklace, Pasiutes Necklace, Frieno Necklace, Lynnki Sit Bracelet, Kite Moor Bracelet, Pasiutes Bracelet, Frieno Bracelet
Quick Tips:
  • I highly recommend working with others allowing you to spot the boss much much sooner. Also fast runners and templar (requires being in the same guild) can be recommended for moving your group to the boss and/or finding it.
  • The most amazing and beautiful addon that would locate bosses on the map is dead. You may be gone but you are not forgotten.
  • Gearing out one character very well is a good way to secure a cube.
  • The warning for the world boss about to spawn will be left in your chat, so you can afk and hopefully fish for a boss.
  • Understanding that finding the boss the first time is the hard part, so it might be easy to get discouraged. However, part of the game is perseverance even when nothing goes your way.

Bleak Chapparition

Locations: Absenta Reservoir, Karolis Springs, Letas Stream, Novaha Annex, Novaha Assembly Hall, Novaha Institute, Pelke Shrine Ruins
Level: 68
Drops: ominous spirit fragment, …

Glackuman

Locations: Akmens Ridge, Gateway of the Great King, King’s Plateau, Overlong Bridge Valley, Ramstis Ridge, Rukas Plateau, Tiltas Valley, Zachariel Crossroads
Level: 78
Drops: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Succubus

Locations: Mochia Forest, Feretory Hills, Sutatis Trade Route
Level: 88
Drops: ominous spirit piece, ominous spirit fragment, predji bracelet, predji necklace, fyrmes necklace, …

Hungry Velnia Monkey

Locations: Aqueduct Bridge Area, Baron Allerno, Myrkiti Farm, Tenants’ Farm, Aqueduct Bridge Area
Level: 92
Drops: Ominous Spirit Fragment, Fyrmes Necklace, Predji Necklace, …

Noisy Mineloader

Locations: Altar Way, Apsimesti Crossroads, Forest of Prayer, Pilgrim Path, Starving Demon’s Way
Level: 133
Drops: ominous spirit fragment, trinity sword (rec), …

Burning Fire Lord

Locations: Mage Tower 1F, Mage Tower 2F, Mage Tower 3F, Mage Tower 4F, Mage Tower 5F
Level: 148

Blasphemous Deathweaver

Locations: Demon Prison District 1, Demon Prison District 2, Demon Prison District 3, Demon Prison District 4, Demon Prison District 5
Level: 163
Drops: Blasphemous Deathweaver Card, ominous spirit fragment, …

Forest Keeper Ferret Marauder

Locations: Dina Bee Farm, Spring Light Woods, Uskis Arable Land, Vilna Forest
Level: 169
Drops: ominous spirit piece, ferret marauder shell, …

Starving Ellaganos

Locations: Downtown, Inner Enceinte District, Roxona Market, Ruklys Street, Verkti Square
Level: 196
Drops: ominous spirit fragment, sissel bracelet (rec), …

Violent Cerberus

Locations: Mokusul Chamber, Underground Grave of Ritinis, Valius’ Eternal Resting Place, Videntis Shrine
Level: 197
Drops:

Wrathful Harpeia

Locations: Alemeth Forest, Barha Forest, Elgos Abbey Main Building, Elgos Monastery Annex, Nahash Forest, Vera Coast
Level: 232
Drops: ominous spirit piece, ominous spirit fragment, manosierdi neckless (rec), Luciduce (rec), Svijes Neckless (rec), …

Prison Manager Prison “Pizza” Cutter

Locations: Investigation Room, Solitary Cells, Workshop
Level: 272
Drops: Ominous Spirit fragment, Atikha Necklace (rec), …

Molich

Locations: Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 1, Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 2, Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 3, Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 4, Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 5
Level: 301

330 Bosses

The are some additional rules for 330 bosses, to which;

1. Longer spawn time
  2. Whole server is notified 10 minute before spawn (lol it laaaags)
  3. which one spawns on the maps they share is random, but is included in the notification.
  4. A lot more hp (420 million)

Mirtis

Locations: City Wall District 8, Inner Wall District 8, Inner Wall District 9, Jeromel Park, Jonael Memorial, Outer Wall District 9
Level: 330
Drops:

Helgasercle

Locations: City Wall District 8, Inner Wall District 8, Inner Wall District 9, Jeromel Park, Jonael Memorial, Outer Wall District 9
Drops:

Rexipher

Drops:

Demon Lord Marnox

Drops:

Demon Lord Blut

Locations: Emmet Forest, Mishekan Forest, Pystis Forest, Syla Forest

Demon Lord Nuaele

Demon Lord Zaura

WIP
Next update will have In game pics/drop lists. (I will basically add as i find more information, so no eta)
If you have any information on the drop lists for these, please make sure the information gets to me in some shape or form as it would be greatly appreciated.

My apologies this isn’t very complete yet

10 Likes

Nice!! thanks for the vol. 2 xD

Someone, please resurrect it >. <

UP UP UP
Keep up the great work!

Thanks

Blasphemous Deathweaver
Drops: Blasphemous Deathweaver Card, ominous spirit fragment

I guess all of those bosses drops their own card (if it exists)

1 Like

This is mostly speculation, but i believe all or most of the old drops from before this patch are still in the bosses’ respected cubes. Additionally it is possible to get 315 orange weapon rec from 330 bosses now. However, I’m not sure which ones are in which cubes

also, fishing stealing all my afk time

I think any 315 orange recipe can drop from any 330 world boss, currently.
I personally got Astra Bow from Blut and Regard Horn Crossbow from Rexipher, aside from the new items to craft the new bracelets/necklace and the recipe themselves.
I also did Zaura, Nuale and Marnox (only Helgasercle and Mirtis missing for me at the moment) and while I didn’t get any myself from those cubes, other players got orange weapon recipes from them too, so I’m fairly sure you can drop all of them from any of the seven World Bosses. :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for clarification

can i recive cube if i’m a lvl 330 char then kill lvl68 boss ?

Yes you can.

I don’t believe new cards are in the system yet, so Demon Lord Zaura, Demon Lord Marnox, ferret marauder and velnia monkey wont be dropping card until the card update comes around (more then likely)

Yup, they are not in itos database yet.

Prison Manager Prison “Pizza” Cutter drops Atikha Necklace Recipe.

patches notes were of course incorrect: velnia monkey does spawn in aqueduct bridge area

Why incorrect?

If you’re talking about the last patch note instead, they only said it can spawn in Catacombs Mission too. :slight_smile:

Anybody here know which boss drop svijes bracelet recipe? i’ll appreciate the info ty.

any one know how work skill marnox reversi. like a traumaturg ? but why im die when attack him with pistol on SR

yes it is like that. Its not that “your skill” gets reversi’d. For emxaple, a fellow elememe’s hail got reversi’d and you got hit by that. or any other skill of any other player

Pls look this video and tell what killed all this ppl when Marnox cast reversi.
1:00 minutes time cod

I can totally see hail there.

Marnox reversi on Taoist rain talisman with Marnox attack value = player touches rain charm to activate it => clear all players on map. Upper left corner at debuff bar, you will see Stormcalling icon.

1 Like