Tree of Savior Forum

Guess IMC and Admins don't make announcements about servers anymore

sit would be great to know is there are scheduled maintenance happening or that the servers have crashed on all regions, instead of suddenly having the game freeze up whilst in a dungeon only to try and log back in to find you cannot connect to your home server.

I then tried another server got in the was disconnected.

Of course there is no accouncement in the Forums or News with regards to Downtime.

You’re not browsing enough.

Buddy… Darren… Dude… Check this out:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you not know how to navigate to the News and Announcements subforum??

Patch Notes

Patch Notes on Steam, too

Not to mention the cross-server notices made in game via System.

There was… and also, it happens every week… Next, they had a big flash of words on the screen 5 mins before that said, going down for maintenance…

I agree with you, and wtf to the posters saying below that you need to ‘browse’ more.

Maintenance announcement should be on front page, and really nearly in all modern MMOs they announce maintenance IN GAME prior to shutting it down (not if you’re in dungeons, telsiai).

Absolute garbage communication from IMC. They haven’t played mmo since RO days.

1 Like

… its like on the first page of the forums … no browsing needed… just had to look at the News and Announcements box O.o

They don’t even have the REAL server status in the main page. Server are off, so why do we see this?
Players in SA with real problems for more than 5 days and they said just one word abou DDOS. Let’s be honest, that’s not a DDOS problem.

If you’re focused playing sometimes you don’t have time to come here and refresh the news every second, last maintenances they made an in-game announcement of at least an hour before de shut down, today it was a minute announcement…I’m glad I wasn’t running any dungeon.

2 Likes

Tuesday is tos maintenance day, don’t forget it.

Darlin, maintenance notices are usually posted on the front page when you load the site. They used to do it, but they’re just getting extremely slack with any form of communications now.

1 Like

Those world status are fake. I’m pretty sure of it.

When SA Silute first came out I logged in at 7 AM (-3 GMT) and all channels in both klaipedia and fedimian were empty. The world status was marking the server as being busy but I highly doubt it was…

Either it’s fake or updated only once an hour or so, making it very outdated most of time.

Ok… Remind me next time to do a screenshot in game… few mins ago, they did an announcement in game while I was busy farming for items… It was in huge text… I’m not sure how you missed it… :frowning:

They said that servers will be down shortly etc etc…

Ill give you 2/10 for trying…

Well in EU server they made it a minute before, and I’m always checking the in-game announcements, and I’ve been playing 4 hours straight.

I have only been in 2 maintenances, 3 with this, because I joined not long ago, so how in the earth would I know that today is always maintenance day? Lack of communication with your customers is a big failure in every corporation.

Welcome to the world of MMORPGs. Where weekly maintenances are pretty standard.

1 Like

Because the server status script doesn’t refresh the moment a person looks at it: it would take up too many resources on the webserver and potentially crash it (it’s already unstable as it is).

I’ve been playing MMOs for 11 years and if I’m here complaining it’s because I think this is something that needs to be better.

But ok lol. You guys win, this game is perfect, as good as any other MMORPG and doesn’t need any change or improvement. Let’s just shut up and let them do whatever they want because we will accept it anyways and keep throwing them our money.

1 Like

Yes, I said the game was perfect (or did I)…

Yes why have maintenance, again the game is perfect…

Yah, let’s think this through…