Tree of Savior Forum

Guess IMC and Admins don't make announcements about servers anymore

Who…exactly are you talking to, if not just ranting into the sky?

They usually leave it a good half-a-day in advance if you haven’t recognized the Monday/Tuesday update pattern, and then warn people in game usually an hour before they actually announce they’ll close the servers down.

Aside from that, you’re really just playing the bait game with the second part of that post.

I’m not only talking to you, but to all the people that comes to defend something that is a pretty obvious problem, just because you accept it doesn’t mean that others have to accept it too. Also, a game is not only that software you installed. Think about it.

I’m telling you that they didn’t warn with enough time in-game, and I’m not the only one that noticed it (since I didn’t create this post), again just because you accept it doesn’t mean that the rest of the people that is bothered with this have to accept it to. and I’m ranting because it bothers me that so many people prefer to stay quiet and eat poo than doing something to stop eating it.

11 Years and you still don’t know about weekly scheduled maintenance that happens at the same time all the time?

We gave you the resources and information you need.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/news/Maintenance

And the info that maintenance takes place every Monday night/Tuesday morning.

Difficult to comprehend, I know.

Lol. Okay so, if any admin bothers to read this. Some suggestions:

1. Use social media tools! It’s way easier to get quick information from facebook/twitter since they are easier to check from phones and other plataforms than this. Notice that most of the players play in full screen mode.

2. It’s always nice to have updated system announcements in game, you’ll piss off a lot of people with a 1 minute announcement, since they might be doing important stuff that can’t be terminated in a minute.

3. Don’t forget you get new people everyday, don’t think that everyone already knows all your rules and schedules in their first day. It’s important to keep them informed all the time with your communication tools.

4. And the last one, and I really hope you take this one, a community manager is REALLY helpful, it’s the closest link you have with your public. you’re understimating too much the communication with your customers and that will lead you to a big mess, you’re already losing people because of this.

I’ll post this in suggestions too. Peace out.

They always announce in-game 1 hour prior. It just so happens today was the odd day without one.

Are two front pages enough for you or do you need more?

Fun fact: They do weekly maintenance every tuesday

2 Hours ago when I posted this on the forum there where no annoucement on the front page sksben. Even thought I see you gone to a lot of trouble to show this I guess 10 maybe 12 minutes ago?

1 Like

Really Darren? lol. I saw the announcement on STEAM and the forums an hour before the maintenance (that’s when I logged in).

I don’t know when the tos website was updated but you’re not excused as it’s always going to be on the tos steam recent news. You don’t even need to browse for this, you simply have to click TOS on steam before you start the game and focus your eyes at the bottom of the screen.

Just shut up they make the maintenance every tuesday at the same hour…
If you are stupid don’t blame IMC plz thx.

good bye

Well next time learn how to schedule and read the time difference or something, its the same day every week. Oh wait nevermind, you’re probably the type of person that needs to be told when its time even if you know it.