Tree of Savior Forum

GTW - score counting after the end

I want to stay died now

17554322_1380947141991615_6898973577864620731_n

4 Likes

Ok but the OP image shows 800+ points and “Territory War will end in 2 seconds” at the top so it very clearly wasn’t 40 seconds. It fluxes back and forth 8-10 seconds pretty regularly on Klai.

I mean there are plenty of exploits in Tree, plenty of really stupid bugs, plenty of people who just never get caught. But it’s stuff like this that just makes it harder to report legitimate cheating. Looks like they took advantage of it for sure, but what guild on the point wouldn’t just stand there uncontested until the victory/defeat screen came up? Come on now.

1 Like

look the gap time between the end of the war at when they expelled of the map. Plus not appear the message whit victory or defeat

1 Like

correção: a Paradise foi lĂĄ tentar deixar a Skyline sem feudo, mas nĂŁo ajudando a Fire e sim TENTANDO pegar tambĂ©m. Quem se beneficia claramente de lag e desync nĂŁo Ă© a Paradise nĂŁo, hein. E outra, tentem resolver os problemas notĂłrios de vocĂȘs sem citar a Paradise, tem como? NĂŁo temos nada com isso, pegamos Genar Field no tempo regulamentar do GTW. xd

4 Likes

FOLLOW THE VIDEO OF THE ANT GAME THEY DID WITH US ( FIRE EMBLEM ) IN GTW AGAINST THE SKYLINE. THEY WERE PICKING UP LAVADAAAAAÂČÂČ AND WHAT WAS THEIR DEFENSE? OBVIOUSLY IT WAS BUGAR. CRASHARAM THE SERVER NOT TO COUNT THE GAME AND CONSEQUENLTY A DEFEAT THAT IS WORTH FOR 100! THEY CAPTURED AQUEDUCT AFTER 40 SECONDS OF THE END OF GTW. RETURN THE FEUD OF THE GREAT FIRE EMBLEM !! @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @William121213513513 @GM_Francis

4 Likes

The point is, normally it fluctuates around 10 seconds at most, but this time around it lasted more than 40s if you consider the time until people got kicked.
Also, it did not even show the regular victory/defeat screen at the end.

Losing fair and square is a thing, now losing because the server decided to not end the session at the right time(Can be lag, desinc, bug, errors or any reason you can think of) is a totally different matter.

2 Likes

not to mention that influenciates badly since you lose weekly boruta’s guild raid. we all know the game is bad, but if theres a bug, you must report. its not fire x skyline problem, its the game.

every other feud ended right on time. we got kicked out. in Aqueduct people were get killed couldnt return, because GTW WAS ENDED from outside. thats why Skyline got to middle and no one could reach on time. Actually i believe that no one didnt even realized that could happen, so doubled the problem. gtw ended with sky 800pts, Fire was celebrating outside then
 surprise!

2 Likes

we from Paradise had trouble with our Boruta last friday. our skills doing no damage, extremly lag even with 40 (from 65) players inside. you didnt saw any thread complaining, because its OUR problem with IMC. but when it comes to GTW, becomes a much bigger problem.

IMC must look forward this, dont need to punish sky, just make justice for Fire emblem guild. thats all

4 Likes

Definitely longer than 10s per the video
 Except you can very clearly see how bad the channel is lagging from the video. It’s not even like they could have left if they wanted to. You can see how badly people are rubber banding and running into the walls. If you tried logging out or porting out in this circumstance, everyone here knows you wouldn’t be able to.

The lag has been incredibly bad, but this is also the problem with allowing guilds of such a large size in GTW. Really hard to make an argument that they exploited here, sorry. IMC should definitely fix the lag in GTW, but calling for the heads of the guys on the point is extreme. edit: and btw @William121213513513 and others: The lag in GTW is almost always this bad when more than 50 people are on the map, you need to get your act together.

1 Like

“8-10” seconds? Are you kidding, right? It lasted AT LEAST 40 seconds. There’s no doubt 'bout that.

Everyone knows that lag is almost normal these days
 But you CAN’T be blind at the point of ignore this EXTREMELY UNFAIR SITUATION. We’re not talking 'bout some TBL match, gemstone crystals, raid fail
 We’re talking 'bout MORE than ONE HUNDRED persons fighting a War in the game
 It MEANS TOO much, and it CAN’T be ignored.

2 Likes

Chill out sperg, I’m only going by what was posted originally.

1 Like

using a bug to get a field on 3d game is to poor than to shout it in the game. I could to know that is on your Curriculum Vitae.

1 Like

I didn’t know that now gtw has it time’s extended to 1h 1min. IMC should announce this.

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @William121213513513 @GM_Francis

2 Likes

essa skyline ta its was bugando o serve todo, pqp

1 Like

Here at the Guild we were already considering that Skyline would be without a map. Approximately 50s later the message appeared

9 Likes

We all saw the videos and were online during that incident, skyline shouldn’t have taken the spot

4 Likes

What u guys say about this?

1 Minute after end of GTW ( and seconds after Gemstone announcement )
Please, do not agree with the skyline!
The Feud is from Fire Emblem!!!
@Staff_Jin @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy
3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auebFrjH-q8 TAKE A LOOK AND TELL ME WHY THIS FIELD DONT BELONG FIRE EMBLEM, 1 MINUTE

1 Like

After this bug I want to see how IMC will manifest itself with video images and everything else proving that Sky used a bug for its benefit

1 Like

In fact, 40 secs is TOO MUCH.
Lets call this “The Igure Feud”, instead of Aqueduct Feud

1 Like