Tree of Savior Forum

GTW Lag AGAIN! (every week)

Hello gms, My name is Arongueijo, I am a member of the skyline guild and I came to make a formal complaint!

As a few weeks ago, we witnessed an infernal lag in the last second of the game, the guild skyline dominated the feud for 58 minutes, being caught in the last two minutes by the guild paradise, so the guild skyline met in the middle (as we do about a year ago) we met again in the middle with 1:30 to the end of the gtw, but the lag caused by the server again attacked, we got 100 points in 10 seconds, after that our points freeze and go slowly, making the warning the end of gtw appears and even then our points continue to count

paradise incresed the lag = points start to slow down just for graphics and server time issues
with the last bomb (flag from paradise)

AGAIN, IT’S ANOTHER WEEK where lag hinders us from getting the map (it takes us about 45s without lag), but as you don’t solve the game’s problems, it always ends up causing this, we get ALL the BOSS on the map, we don’t lose in dominance once and consequently we get the map, I hope you do a fair review, and not influenced by guild haters, thanks! AND SOLVE THE LAG’S PROBLEM!

Flag aqui nĂŁo!

@STAFF_Yuri
@Staff_Jin
@Staff_Alex
@William121213513513

7 Likes

7:00

Another imc need to check if this is really an issue with ktos team. Maybe this delay to get the map is
an intended feature.

So in paradise’s opinion we should leave the feud to them since the gtw is laggy and the server won’t make our points go up / end the gtw on the right time (because of the own server tick rate being too low), otherwise we are exploiting… This is the most laughable joke i’ve ever read, LUL, if it’s like that, we could say paradise is exploiting the lag to make the gtw end AFTER the time and come on forums trying to get the feud :slight_smile:

@STAFF_Yuri
@Staff_Jin
@Staff_Alex
@William121213513513

IMC FOCUS ON STORING YOUR HORRIBLE SERVER THAT CAN’T HOLD 40 PLAYERS TOGETHER WITHOUT POND, AND TAKING AWARDS THAT FOR BLAME YOUR HORIVEL SERVER THAT LAKES AND DOES NOT COUNT THE POINTS ASCENDING.

@STAFF_Yuri
@Staff_Jin
@Staff_Alex
@William121213513513

Nice try, buddy!

Yeah, nice try, almost 1 minute left 40 guys in center… you show that lag doesn’t show correct points.

1 Like

Hello Again the GTW ended after the time has finished this happened a lot in the past but last time it happened you guys changed the field ownership.
This time could you guys from IMC please check with the KTOS team if this is not working as intended feature an “Extra time” this is normal in a lot of games.
As you can check the Skyline guild had the center in a domination position the points are going up and no enemy was there , maybe there is an feature to give an extra time in this situations.
Please check this before making any changes in the game we players would be grateful.
Paradise POV:

Skyline POV:

@STAFF_Yuri
@William121213513513
@Staff_Alex
@Staff_Jin
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@GM_Francis

1:16 seconds left = 14 points per second with Templar help = 1064 points in 1:16 secs

notice time 1:36 and the Skyline has 788 points

at that very moment the skyline joined in the middle with the templar bonus.

this one shows the time that paradise caught the feud, which would be 20 seconds after the skyline started to score in the middle, taking into account that skyline already had 788 points + 19 seconds scoring 14 points per second with the help of the templars would be 1054 points before paradise gets the map, now it depends on IMS @stafs to check the game properly.
@STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @Staff_Jin @GM_Francis

“Don’t put you bot on forum”… and keep spaming the same anywhere.
Just Pathetic.

since they signaled.

hello @STAFF_Bob I hope you look at this topic and his complaints correctly too.

to reinforce my idea of lagg on the server showing the amount of points going up wrong, look at this print of the paradise player showing that I still had 1 second to finish the gtw, and by the time the server was past 7pm.
now regardless of what this print says, we show that we got the feud within the estimated time of the gtw or am I wrong
@Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

ANOTHER (and another, another ) topic on the same subject, with the same repeated messages…

Spamming or Trolling

Including but not limited to: creating repetitive posts, creating multiple threads about the same topic, continuous posts that do not contribute to discussions, and intentionally starting fights or ruining threads with off topic posts.

Forum users found engaging in such behavior will be given a warning and their post deleted.

If continually found engaging in such behavior, or found breaking another guideline, the user will receive a temporary ban.

@staff It was clear that Paradise does not want to improve the server, but rather, in some way harm the Skyline guild, creating various topics on the same subject with the help of its partner guilds.

Just go see the POV from your team, 1 sec for end GTW skyline has 661 points.
Ok, bug abuser.

How to abuse an error cited by Paradise? Knowing that, if the player map is filled, the server would suffer from instability?

Who “bugged” was Paradise to take advantage of this instability at the end of GTW to force a victory that was not concerted, if observing the entire GTW, Skyline came holding the feud with PRIMOR.

Failing to catch the field using this tactic, he came to the forum to accuse Skyline of having this to the feud just to bug and catch it.

Review your concepts

@Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

The video proves that the Skyline controlled, conquered and defended the Genar Field map without any problems throughout the GTW and that Paradise, knowing that if the map receives several players at once it tends to bug, forced an exploit (stressing the server) to achieve a victory, not achieving the same, came to open several topics and spawn ready messages (which is against the rules of the forum) to try to force the feud!

This, in addition to proving to be a dirty and unfair move, shows that Paradise does not respect even the forum’s own rules of coexistence.

4 Likes

You see the video or just repeat what told you to repeat???

Another video, another perspective:
1:16 left were seized the center of the map. 76 x 14 = 1064. GG

@Slade The fact that this video was edited to Crop the Seconds in the end doesn’t help your cause at all.

At 1:00:13 everyone can clearly see that it reached 00:00 and it was extending until the very end of the video evidence, 72seconds extended. This really doesn’t help you guys at all

@GM_Francis Answer, lock the threads, let’s make the forums good again and move with this nonsense. And tell the devs to optimize the ■■■■■■■ game already