Tree of Savior Forum

Grindless rank 7 (need at least scout 1)

yeah I know, I mean how many hour you spend per day?

for instance, in day 1 he do many quest & use card until lv100 and did fedimian mission dungeon, how many hour exactly he do to complete all that in 1 day?

his breakdown is a good, 8 full hours of playtime a day if not more, doesnā€™t matter if you have cloaks +5 move speed, windrunners for +3 or heck even catas trot +20 sumthing, quests can only be done so fast when every low to mid lv map is chock full of bots or afk farmers, or its a repeatable that has you digging you dirt for 20mins

i got my catagoon to lvl 280 without grinding anything but alemeth, i only grinded alemeth from 210 to 220, then i did quests and carded from lvl 220 all the way to 280 without having to be stuck in those sh1tty maps, evac is horrible and storage is worse
now i lvl a scout 3, who is lvl 230 and i plan to card to 236, then ill use a x8 tome and use missions x6 (will probably get me 15 lvls at least since its a lvl reset)
i believe imc said that we are getting THIRTY new maps at rank 8, with lvl 12 lvl 13 and lvl 14 cards ( lvl 14 cards give like 13m exp)
imc is reducing the need to grind, i love you imc for that. I hate grinding.

2 Likes

How long were you saving the cards for to get from 220 to 280? And what were you doing for exp before, just missions and dungeons? Also, how did you manage to do 260+ quests at 220? (I assume you did it)

Iā€™m going to level a Cata at some point and Iā€™d love to card all the way to 280.

??? iā€™m not sure if that question is a troll or not, but obviously i did previous quests and carded, and progressed to lvl 260 with cards. there are quests all the way to lvl 276 (which is enough to get class lvl 15 and basically max level)
there is no need to do lvl 260 quests at lvl 220 :open_mouth: no idea where you got that from

from 220 to 280 is when i stopped saving cards, donā€™t see a point at these levels.

Troll question? I didnā€™t mean it like that. Iā€™ve imagined that you just saved all the cards and instantly carded to 280. Obviously, you just kept carding and doing quests. Had a bit of brain fart there.

I just canā€™t see how you didnā€™t have to grind at all apart from Truffles. I grinded at Truffles until 230 and then started doing 208+ quests until Maven, which is not enough to get you to 280 without hours of grinding. Iā€™ve skipped Evac but still had to spend some time in Storage and a bit in Abbey.

Iā€™m just genuinely wondering how you made all that exp, since I hate grinding myself.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i finished all mob journals in most quests.

Right, that makes more sense now. Thanks.