Tree of Savior Forum

Grinding build for wiz

Hey guys

wanna know y’all opinion about what’s the best grinding build for wiz!

Is linker a must?

Most would probably argue that C3 Wiz -> C3 Ele -> C1 Warlock is the way to go.

There isn’t a real “grind” prior to Alemeth, as bees + dpf2/2dp + maus + tenet etc don’t really count. Those are horribly easy for nearly any class to grind and teams are not picky when selecting members either.

Starting in Alemeth and up though the HP on the mobs is so high that people begin to get selective. Just think to any recent shouts you’ve heard for Maven etc =) Most of the time they are looking for Chrono, Linker, or Ele for their grind. Speed, optimizing a party’s single target skills, or sheer AOE deeps are what people are after =P

As for solo grind? Something something Pyro I’d imagine.

1 Like

Thank you! /20charcters

1 Like

I have been thinking that wiz2>link1>ele3>Featherfoot could be a good option to solo-grind due to the regeneration capability of Featherfoot in combination with Linker+Ele damage combo. Links are potentially powerful with electrocute, hail, prominence and freezing sphere, no as much with frost cloud and meteor.
Specially Electrocute because can benefit from a +50% of damage from joint penalty atribute, +35% of rain and +100% in combination with Hail, if the targets are frozen, so you could have a +185% of damage on that skill.
Moreover, the attribute of “kurdaitcha” gives you a 3% chance of doing double damage on cursed enemies, debuff that “bone pointing” skill do automatically (so you would only need to put a point in kurdaitcha to have the attribute). I suppose that all this multiplied damage would travel along the link damaging all the connected monsters :smiling_imp: .

I would take Wiz 2 because of the surespell buff, that will allow me casting blood sucking skill without interruption. The combo would be “Joint penalty>Surespell>Hangman’s Knot>Sleep(optional)>Blood Sucking”.

Joint penalty at lvl 5 allows to link 5 monster, but if you would get the monster gem of this skill, you could increase it to 6 monsters (only 2 less than a rank 2 linker :wink: ).

I’m planning on try this build in the future :slight_smile: but, if you like it, you can try it as well if you want :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like a viable solo and party friendly build to me!

It;s like you have a nuke in any situation, it’s just that you will be casting a bit slower than most people which is ok if you ask me :smiley: