Tree of Savior Forum

Grimoire Event Guide and Discussion

I was hoping that too, but I’m pretty sure all the rewards in that table are once per team (even though some are character-bound). I ran the first five stages twice and the second time I didn’t get the stage rewards. I could be wrong though. I might try once more on another alt and see.

Edit: Ran 1-5 on a new character again. Only got the daily box and 1k attribute points.

1 Like

Apparently to Kaizaxl you can only get those reward once per team.Only the daily 1k attribute and the monsters album book you can get per character.

I hope they really can be ichored. The first [Event] Asio/Wastrel weapons we got couldn’t be ichored. Regardless, the other rewards are still really good.

the “my main has already maxed/high attribute level” is my problem. due to excitement i rolled and did the first stages on my main. :joy: now i’, kinda stuck with unusually char-bound attribute tickets.

What are good monsters to summon and invest to?
Are non-evolved legends better than evolved unique/magic?

so its the monster not us? lol
the guide say you can step on the fire so all i did is my character tryin to step on them and hit space but nothing works
i thought that fires gonna hurt so i make my monster avoid it, so is it not?
the explosion really hurt though, and all i did so far was make them move to each corner of map each time fire spawn lol

I’m not actually sure since I haven’t had the time to build up my team so much. @Friend is the one who said this is what happens.

1 Like

You have to move your monster on top of the fire to remove it. The description of the challenge is incorrect in-game.

1 Like

hello does anyone know which of the monsters has the healing skill?

Organ and Escarot /20 characters grumble

What did you guys use on Map 6 (Full-time silence)???

Did anyone even complete stage 28-30? I’ve tried many compositions and never got past 29, the elites are a pain. Even when I managed to get a heal before stage 28, it didn’t matter.

yes i have, using zoomed out method so the enemy doesnt attack your pokemon at all

1 Like

No need to have zoomy for 30. You can run fast into top corner and wait. Zoom is good for later stages.

You guys can search grimoire event clearing 40 stages on youtube. Hope mafia gangs dont flag my comment :slight_smile: .

Is there a way to complete the last lvls without the bug? the enemies hit really hard, and with all the debuff is just a mess, anyone done it without the bug?

Nope

20chars20chars20chars

I did it with velco2, velco1, skia1 and organ3, all 420.

From what i noticed organ is more likely to heal (or only does it) when it loses a significant amount of HP, took me a lot of tries to win it, had to make organ tank two or three waves to trigger heal and make velco2 or skia tank. There’s not much to do other than breaking through with sheer brute force.

my organ will always heal if it goes from idling denoptic laser CD and you command it to attack mobs
kiting denoptic-> evade laser->command organ to attack center mobs->auto mass heal-> back to kiting denoptic
at the start of CM stage 3+, organ mostly goes to mass heal first too

1 Like