Tree of Savior Forum

Grim reaper? an anti-bot world boss?

Is this some kind of bot killer?

I’m running pass Dina bee farm and suddenly a boss name Grim reaper spawn at the middle of framing group near by.

I saw them throwing literally everything they have at it but it’s HP didn’t reduce at all.and then it’s disappear on itself after 5mins.

Some people in my fb group said it’s frequent spawn in the map that have high rate of mobs kill count

IMC, is this your doing?

Because it is an Anti Bot.

It was implemented in CBT.

No, its probably Goku teaching Mr. Death how to use a teleport

1 Like

screen shot please. XD

Can confirm it doesn’t even drop loot. Had a lot of legit players partied up and we took it down and it drops nothing. No silver. No cubes. Nothing. Empty loot table. Waste of time for us legit players to kill it.

please send it to Orsha fields :expressionless:

better yet, let me be your grim reaper

1 Like

…did it give Journal points?

Do u have a recording ?
Because this anti-bot world boss disappears at 5% health

card summon my good people

It’s an anti bot. He spwans in mausoleum where you can summon those specter with the lantern

It also spawn in Crystal Mine 2F

While I was hunting Shredded Pieces of Cloth I saw him spawn at least 2-3 time near the 3F entrance.

I would say it spawn every 2 hours or so.

That Shredded Pieces of Cloth still give me nightmare, 6 hours to get it.

AH and if you are hunting this in Crystal Mine 2F SAVE yourself MANY hours and wait for a high level MAP that has like a gazzilions of those Shredded.

So that what it was… Made me lose all my gems
Reaper with bots
http://45.media.tumblr.com/61e20222b9ab6579ddd8e09556bc67c1/tumblr_n324weluFE1srrq0ko1_250.gif

My gems

4 Likes

“The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed… Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you.”
-Persona 3 Nyx Avatar

No one shall kill death. But I wonder what he drops.

After we almost kill him(50% of “shield” bar) he disappears and channel% was dead. Force character select and cant switch to challen 5 back(not listed, after #4 is #5)