Tree of Savior Forum

Greyhiem's episode 12 review

read it here and prepare yourself

4 Likes

Vaivora items are 150 mil ~ 5 bil!? Holy crap! I don’t know what their economy is like but that’s got to be insane regardless.

might be because of this

1 Like

:scream: /twentyscreams

Sounds about trash

Slash20

i may be minority cause i think this low drop rate is just fine
it gives sense of rarity, rewarding, and luxurious to the item
its even sounds more precious than unique/legend moring accesory

currently in itos almost all necessary items are obtainable either with couple runs mechanic,an absolute drop like raid frags,abrupt run like cms, or just farm anywhere else(or buy cubes lol) and grab stuff from market.
only some minor collection,material like magic stone(or the unnecessary ithilidin ore), old items,legend cards(and the unnecessary pasiutes bracelet) that gives sense of rarity
i recently created my self venier and it gives me more sense of rewarding during the process compare to getting a piece of legend varna.truly.

how do you feel when you got primus nowaday?or unique/legend raid gear which actually all obtainable with “frags” system?
given that this is the latest gears that i hope will last for at least a year i feel its acceptable
grinding to get that 1 rare thing is what i feel missing in tos
its in fact feel pretty bad if in just a day, week or even month majority of players already got all this new stuff and in a month we will hear another cry post about no content

the thing is this new content are still fresh from the oven.
in months,given the history of imc, they will likely reduce the difficulties of this content
remember the old days of old saalus, people farming blessed shard like crazy, doin 30+ run a days,and boom we got transcedence scroll
or for gear example remember how harder to get ignas plate sets like 4 months ago?how expensive it was?while now we got moring cheapster gear that fair enough? or even casual run thats easier and cheaper and also the incoming patch even give 2 frags for 1 ignas run?also 2 gears for transmutation isntead of 3?
so the same thing will likely happen to this vaivora.

chill out.

2 Likes

What Ignitor said!

Wait a few months for Korean players to complain about it and you’ll get your increased weapon drops. Until then, you better save some money!

1 Like

all wizz builds still trash compared to sword archer and scout… feels bad

1 Like

i agree! i even farm skill gems to sate my thirst. But telling us farmer to go blindly farming scarce elites who spread out of entire map with lowest drop rate, and even if it indeed drop, it is still 1 out of 16 vaivora weapon chance to get what you desire…
That is pure luck, no need perserverance, and no fun at all

2 Likes

back again its matters of perspective
irl i love fishing, its fun, its such a thrill to catch one meanwhile some people can just use fish nets or any tools to grab tons of fish at once.both are fun but the pleasant feeling from fishing is different.
getting what you dont need is not fun but what if the item is the hottest item ppl look for? for ex maybe vaivora 2h sword?the price might even higher than what you you need, you make profit, and thats the fun. but it also works vise versa.
the thing is its how RNG works.
this content is fresh and we already ask for a “safe” method to grab this? cmon… we got enough safe content already in patch like unique/legend moring accessory

farming field is just like a side dish when you have cm as main dish
not all mmo have tos cm mechanic. some mobs rarity that drop important item in another game can even worse than our elites,even make them like our current demon lord in term of spawn rate/population,
farming gem is the same.i wouldnt even bother kill x mobs, i ll just do cm if possible.its easier.

then we are a different kind of farmer. I like my target clear and defined just like pre-asio era. You farm X monster for X drop.
Since asio era developer gave birth to CM farmer, it is just lazily effective method of farming.
And nobody here asked for a “safe” method to grab this. We just read greyhiem’s review and voicing our opinion.

Nah, you’re in the majority. Most of us are happy with the drop rate. It’s just that the prices (while they make sense) are still a big change.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

nobody gonna comment about how the guide said that +21 and +26 weapon is the norm now? I mean in fedimian getting +16 means you are in the top 7% and only 3 people got more than +21

Yeh noticed but it did say velcoffer so it makes sense (damage range). So +16 of new legend/varna will be the “norm”. But that is what everybody aims for anyway, right?

refinement has the same chance between itos and ktos

that is because at episode 12 all weapon attack got modified again, hence itos still has old value

@ligerre98 yeah, me too. i dont like a game getting unplayable if you dont have shiny weapon

I love how +21 is the norm while a peasant like myself never managed to enhance anything past +12 in 3 years of playing… :haha:

Waiting to test of the Vaivora stuff. If it’s too rare then yeah kToS will complain and they’ll increase the drop rate. I can’t imagine having to wait for months to get one item and then going through the process of ichoring said item with possibility of not extracting any ichor…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.