Tree of Savior Forum

Gravity Pole not making Ice Wall fire ice shards

Date and Time: June 2, 2020

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Ritsu

Character Name: Seiji

Bug Description :
When using Gravity Pole on Ice Walls with Firefox Shikigami active, it should make Ice Walls fire ice shards. But as of the patch on June 2, 2020, this is no longer the case.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Cast Fire Fox Shikigami
  2. Cast Ice Wall
  3. Cast Gravity Pole

Screenshots / Video :

^ This video is from BEFORE the patch

^ This video is from AFTER the patch
2 Likes

Iโ€™ve encountered this plenty of times but after a few days it returns to normal โ€ฆ IMC doing ninja fixes at random times after maintenance โ€ฆ

Hello @Kiyoshiro,

Please send us a support ticket with the details of your concern. Thank you!

This is also happening now with Lightning charm of taoist. Before, whenever he charm would proc, ice shards would shoot.

Ice wall itself takes a long time to setup (especially with the lags) and deals only okayish damage with PP/GP. Now with this happening, I feel like cryo become more underwhelming to play as its skill set loses one of its utility again.
Unless itโ€™s an (un)intentional nerf, I hope this gets fixed asap.

1 Like

yeah, my lightning charm+ ice wall+ hell breath combo is suddenly gone without warning :frowning: cant even use ice wall to freeze mobs properly anymore. And I hope they update the magic igloo to make it heal using the new regen stat, not the old one.

firefox gravity pole combo still not working with ice wall
I guess lightning charm is probably not fixed too

yep. still not fixed.

This is not a bug. Gravity Pole and Fire Fox Shikigami are not supposed to generate ice wall shards, and it was fixed so they would no longer do so.

IMC stated this themselves:

Bug
[์Šคํ‚ฌ] ๋ถˆ์—ฌ์šฐ ์‹์‹ ๋ น-์—ผ๋™ํ™”, ๋ถˆ์—ฌ์šฐ ์‹์‹ ๋ น ์‚ฌ์šฉ ํ›„ ๊ทธ๋ž˜๋น„ํ‹ฐํด๋กœ ์•„์ด์Šค์›”์ด ํƒ€๊ฒฉ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ํ˜„์ƒ

IMC Response
๋ถˆ์—ฌ์šฐ ์‹์‹ ๋ น: ์—ผ๋™๋ ฅ๊ณผ ๊ด€๋ จ์—†์ด ๊ทธ๋ผ๋น„ํ‹ฐ ํด๋กœ ์•„์ด์Šค ์›”์„ ํƒ€๊ฒฉํ•˜์—ฌ ํŒŒํŽธ์ด ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•˜์ง€๋Š” ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

ํ˜„์žฌ ์•„์ด์Šค ์›” ํƒ€๊ฒฉ ์‹œ ํŒŒํŽธ์ด ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•˜๋Š” ์Šคํ‚ฌ์€ ๊ทผ์ ‘ ๋ฌผ๋ฆฌ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ ๋ฐ ์ฟค๋ธ๋ผ ์Šฌ๋ž˜์‰ฌ, ์‚ฌ์ดํ‚ฅ ํ”„๋ ˆ์…”์—๋งŒ ํ•ด๋‹น๋˜๋ฉฐ,

๊ทธ๋ผ๋น„ํ‹ฐ ํด ๋ฐ ๋ถˆ์—ฌ์šฐ ์‹์‹ ๋ น ์—ผ๋™๋ ฅ ํŠน์„ฑ ํˆดํŒ์—๋Š” ์–ผ์Œ ํŒŒํŽธ์ด ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•œ๋‹ค๋Š” ๋‚ด์šฉ์ด ์ ํ˜€ ์žˆ์ง€ ์•Š์€ ์  ์ฐธ๊ณ  ๋ถ€ํƒ๋“œ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

In English:

Bug
[Skill] There is a bug where Ice Walls hit by Gravity Pole with Fire Fox Shikigami do not fire debris.

IMC Response
Gravity Pole does not trigger debris when hitting an Ice Wall, regardless of having Fire Fox Shikigami active or not.

Currently, the only skills that can generate debris when hitting an ice wall are melee physical attacks, Kundela Slash, and Psychic Pressure.

Please note that both the Gravity Pole and Fire Fox Shikigami attribute descriptions do not have any mention of causing debris to be fired from Ice Walls.

The same applies to other skills such as Hell Breath. The skill descriptions do not make any mention of this functionality, and the fact they fired shards at all was an error. Thus, it was fixed.

1 Like

Oh, didnโ€™t know about this one. This is so unfair, I mean, we got the psychic pressure duration nerf on re:build from 15 to 10 seconds, this one effect seemed like a cool hidden interaction and with this combo we could perform 20 seconds of icewall pew pew. And man, it was very setup consuming since it demanded 3 specific classes to perform and it was nowhere near OP.

If thatโ€™s the official responseโ€ฆ itโ€™s the kind of bug that should have turned into feature at this point, lol. Feelsbad, man.
People been playing this combo for so long, almost 2 years already iirc

While weโ€™re at it, Iโ€™d like for Psychic Pressure to be able to create ice shards from Elementalistโ€™s Hail as well.

That sucks, thank you for the info.
Whack another nail on cryoโ€™s coffinโ€ฆ
(Hoping the new vaivora is good enough to keep it as a viable class)