Tree of Savior Forum

Gravity Pole can only hit ~5 mobs at the same time after patch

After the patch i run dungeon 145 and 175 for ~8 time. Most of the time GP can only hit 5-7 mobs. Yup sometime it can hit all 10 but very rare and only happen if the mobs scatter

The AoE also much smaller than before (although i think the AoE from before might be too good)

rip in peace kino3
20char

2 Likes

Yes, this class is death now

brb rerolling a cookie cutter memecaster -.-

Frost Cloud of Savior is this game, haven’t you heard?

really hope this is just a bug and will be fix soon, Kino look more fun than Ele :cry:

It works normal for me and I have been doing some farming for a while. o.o

That problem happen to me in dungeon (im rarely go to field to grind) and all 8 time, GP is clearly not as strong as the one before the patch @.@. Like when the Pelt taunt ~10 mobs very tight pack together, GP can only hit 5
Though maybe this thing only happen to some ppl (like I have no problem with GP client crash)

Wasn’t it only a visual effect change?

I also do dungeons too and It still works fine for me. I’ll take screenshot later.

As you can see, only the red group is damaged, the blue should be but they don’t :sweat:

Wonder if rank 1 grav pole only hits 1-2 targets then…

there 's no nerf incoming to iToS yet so it seems tobe a bug
and the target decreased nerf only work in PvP at KrToS

Works as intended… they “Fixed” the gravity pole client crash issue… keyword: “Fixed”

This suck. Now i feel really weak in dungeon and PP has become my main skill :neutral_face: maybe i should post this in bug repost sooner

This issue is still here. Is it a bug? Or it’s correctly Gravity Pole :’(

As far as I know, the 5 hit limit is only for pvp not sure why it is implemented in pve as well. Hope they fix it soon.

Yeah, I wanna make Kino for PvE content, GP just deal damage to 5 mobs really hurt.

Currently a Wiz 3 -> Kino 2; is it still worth taking Kino 3?

Otherwise I could do something like:

Wiz 3 -> Kino 2 -> Necro 2 or
Wiz 3 -> Kino 2 -> Necro -> Warlock

Another thing that annoys me is that the new GP animation doesn’t show the exact location of GP…
So now you use GP, but you have no idea if monsters will get stuck in the AoE.

1 Like