Tree of Savior Forum

Graphics Settings Need REWORK

I don’t know if I’m the only one experiencing this but my graphics setting is screwed up. I login my main character = all set up. When I change character = different settings. A lot of people out there wants to enjoy playing this game highly detailed. A 2d/3d game that goes 0.2 FPS during Dullahan raid (approximately 50 people around) on LOW settings.

God darn those bots really for wasting your time trying to get rid of them. This issue should’ve been looked into ASAP when it came out. I don’t know if its being worked with right now or whatever. Kindly give us a heads up will you? (Or there was already an announcement?)

F2P release on May 10th and it feels like everything isn’t ready.

It’s not the graphics it’s the sh***y netcode that’s why everyone’s fps crawls when there’s too many on the same map/spam in log.

It’s been a problem since iCBT1 and they still haven’t fixed it. They’ve probably been hearing this complaint since early kCBTs too. Now that they’ve released it too early, they have to deal with bots instead of working on this issue. On top of that, F2P is coming on the 10th and they wont have it fixed unless a miracle occurs at IMC. GG.

you need to learn how computing works lol…

its not graphics its called the engine… and probly bad coding

Can’t they take legal actions towards them? Like raid those hackers and put them to jail or something :angry:

Crash crash crash. Everything on low and the ■■■■ still crashes. Low settings and still crashes.

Hello IMC any updates?!