Tree of Savior Forum

Graphics Mod πŸŒ€ High Detail πŸ’Ž Database

Sharp Detail add on doesn’t slow down system at all and should run perfectly fine on integrated graphics. However Dreamy mod is a little bit more graphical intense and I’m not sure about it.

Keep in mind to use Performance usage setting in Reshade 3.0

Would be really good if you posted a graphics preset link and few screenshots or a video preview for your mod. I’d upload it to the Graphics mod list to make it easier to find for community.

Cool to hear you can do that with AMD’s software. I couldn’t get it going with Nvidia, which is why I went this route. AMD users should probably use that instead if they want to downsample and mess with shaders only if they want to. Not sure why it only works in windowed mode for you.

I haven’t really got time to do a proper job of this or to provide support, unfortunately. I’ll leave it for other people to explore :grimacing:

tried reshade and tweak some setting into my liking
its great, but it drop 3-8 fps every time i add a preset, some presets drop horribly

Orsha Statue Detail

OMG silly me :sweat_smile: I just realised I can change this thread name.

Updated Original post and thread name, added list.
Don’t use the other forum thread I’ve made, I’m gonna ask moderator to delete it.

Realised that this topic is more popular and bumpung all 3 videos here will net more views.

Still left another topic intact. You can edit it too. ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

1 Like

Can I even delete it? So far didn’t find that option.

Woah… Crisp graphics. Awesome!

Also, I could see my SR photobombing the screenshot. :smirk:

Well, you can edit it into a blank topic named smth like [Delete please].

1 Like

Done.

20characters/.

Just added a new mod to the list - Dreamy v2. Features great improvement to light effects and colors. Check the preview to see how it compares with basic ToS graphics.

Dreamy v2 preview screenshots:

Would be nice to get some feedback :hugs:

Added updated How To Install video, should be easier to understand how to install it now.

Δ°ts look awesome , I will try it .THx.

Hello
How to uninstall it?

Easy, find your Tree of Savior folder
Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
Remove the following:

• d3d9.dll
  • d3d9.ini
  • reshade-shaders Folder
1 Like

Updated Original Post.
Don’t forget to change Usage mode in game to β€œPerformance”!!!
It will greatly improve game stability.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.