Tree of Savior Forum

Graphics Mod ๐ŸŒ€ High Detail ๐Ÿ’Ž Database

waitโ€ฆ guysโ€ฆ are you sure SFX toggle works???
FPS savior broke long backโ€ฆ

1 Like

I would like to point out that this mod does not drastically affect game colors or any other original element. What it do is eliminate blurriness in text and textures, also a slight improvement to shadows and light.

Guys Iโ€™ve just tested my graphics mod and I can assure you that you donโ€™t need a good PC to use it. I have a crappy toaster here and the mod doesnโ€™t affect my PC at all when I have installed only 3 of the following effect: clarity, lumasharpen, technicolor2

Iโ€™d say give it a try, even if you have slow PC. This mod isnโ€™t anything superior, it just applies basic fixed to blurry areas and text, slightly improves shadows and lights.

Edit: Make sure youโ€™ve set usage mode to Performance and not Configuration in Reshade settings.

Thatโ€™s what the thread starter should have done.
But then he wouldnโ€™t be able to fish for views for his channel.

5 Likes

How did you set GeDoSaTo on Tos?
I put the Client_tos on the whitelist, and set the resolution to 4k and it did nothing.

Ian if you hate ToS so much, there is no need to troll post on every single thread. Next time make sure to read forum rules, as advertising non-ToS related stuff isnโ€™t allowed.

2 Likes

Re: GeDoSaTo

I donโ€™t want to write a wall of text so easiest thing to do might be for me to post my settings.

Important thing to note is these are used on a standard widescreen monitor (1920 x 1080 resolution). And youโ€™ll need a decent gaming machine too. If you have anything different this probably wonโ€™t work.

So here goesโ€ฆ

In GeDoSaTo, the first thing youโ€™ll want to do is click โ€˜User Whitelistโ€™ and add the following line;

client_tos || Tree of Savior

Next, in your Tree of Savior release folder, youโ€™ll want to edit this file in NotePad (make a backup!):

\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\user.xml

You can just use my file (attached) if you want:

user.xml (860 Bytes)

But if you want to edit your own, itโ€™s only the following options you need to change (edit: yes, 3840 x 2160 is correct. It will be converted to 1080p by GeDoSaTo):

Resolution mode="0" width="3840" height="2160"

Back in GeDoSaTo, click the Edit Settings button. Make a back up of all this as well (just copy it to a text file or something) and paste in my settings:

https://pastebin.com/ypGZtrFb

Last step is to go into the 'Edit PostProcessing button. Make a backup again, and paste in my settings:

https://pastebin.com/cg7rPh0V

Then just make sure GeDoSaTo is running (click activate) and launch ToS. You will probably get a white screen for several seconds at first but the log-in screen should appear.

If anything goes wrong you can have a look at the settings or just restore your backups (you did make them right?).

Only other thing you might want to do is disable to the number pad key bindings (so you can still use them). Just add a # next to these via the keybindings button.

Good luck.

1 Like

Added a graphics mods list, I advice to post your graphic mods there too, including such as GeDoSaTo, etc.

Why use 2 topics for the same thing?

This topic is not needed anymore since itโ€™s targeted towards single mod and not many.

New topic to advertise new vids better.

Moar views โ†’ Moar shekels ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

3 Likes

I forgot to use [ironic]
Just hope your channel fails.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

So I guess itโ€™s this hour when trolls are onlineโ€ฆ

1 Like

No arguments against truth โ†’ โ€œU TROLL!!111โ€

So typical.

2 Likes

They expect an argument tooโ€ฆ Kinda sad really.

works perfect thanks =)

Just want to ask you to make a tutorial for it, after scroll down and see this.

Also I wonder if my wooden PC will explode if I use your settings, because I really want to see this in my game :sweat_smile:.

The Image is amazing btw, already have GeDoSaTo when you said it in on a thread but donโ€™t know how to use it/make a good settings.

EDIT: also, where did you take the Screenshot?

This is a really nice addon, time to test how it is. Will it run on integrated graphics?

It only works on window mode.
And I remeber that I have Super resolution on my r9 380.
All I need is to activate super resolution on radeon crimson and go to the game on window mode and ajust to 4k