Tree of Savior Forum

Graphic crash erro after maintence

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:Silute

Team Name: Alcarva

Character Name: Xuxu

Bug Description : i can´t connect the game anymore.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :note core i5 3337u
  • RAM : 6gb
  • Graphics Card :Intel hd4000
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : 35mb
  • Country, Region : Brazil

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

SAME GOES TO ME AFTER LATEST UPDATE, HELP!

System

• CPU :I5 4460
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card :SAPPHIRE R9 280X
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : 10mb
  • Country, Region : VARENA (SEA)

If you’re using add-on try uninstall them. I got this error too and remove addon worked. I’m not sure what add-on caused it. You will have to find out yourself.

This error does “Classic Chat” Addon.
Also “LK Chat”, “Persist Chat” and “Context Menu Additions” bring Chat Problems. All other works fine.

Can you please tell me how to uninstall the add ons? I only had Excrulon’s add ons so I just deleted the addons folder inside the common folder of Tos but the Load Add ons button is still in the center of the screen.

Seems like they are trying to delete those addons that has to do with blokcing all the spam bot in game.

LK CHat: Used to auto block RMT spammer.
Context Menu Additions: Have block and report options for bots ingame.

Seems like these game won’t ever run out of bots since the game itself support them. RIP TOS.

I had the same error and a never used addons, it was yesterday in all characters i choose, a already tryied verify integrity and reinstall and it’s doesn’t desapear…

Hello Saviors! Please be informed that our dev team is current looking into this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.