Tree of Savior Forum

Good world boss hunting classes?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah i see :joy:

So seems impossible for a little newbie to get any world boss kills Wirhout the Equipment and support… Damn

no… you should not be concerned about the build… you should be more concerned about the FPS more. lol

1 Like

I’m a fletcher and my equipments aren’t that good, just arde dagger (not manamana) and some crappy crossbow. And I was able to get dullahan cube 2 times in a row with a good party (there were 4 partys include my party). I think party members and their/your levels are way more important than equipments. Say something if I’m not right tho.

So archer>ranger>ranger>ranger>fletcher>fletcher>fletcher is a common World Boss Build? Höre about quarrel shooter instead of Ranger?

Any Ideas? And how about stats?

You need to sink about 30-40 mill silver in gear and attributes to be competitive with the current world bossing, regardless of build.

Or you can just make a world bossing support class and ride off of the DPS who are worth 10-20x more than you in terms of net worth, your call.

1 Like

Thats not the problem. I just Want to invest in a good Class, viable in lategame for worldbosses and farming.

Id like to know if the r3 f3 way is the Most efficient? And what about the stats? Some saY high str ,some saY high dex :confused:

stats are usually 0 con full dps 1:1 STR:DEX

if a party is full supporting you for max crit rate and chrono pass and krivis melstis, etc. you go full str. but yes, solo 1:1

Ah ok because in the r3f3 guide its 4str 2 con 1 dex if i remember right

ARCHER > RANGER 3 > FLETCHER 3

Nothing else comes even close.

There is no class balance in this game.

Re-roll and start all over if you aren’t a Fletcher 3.

Fletcher 3 is a ■■■■ class outside of world bossing though so make one only if your goal is to steal cubes from other people and become rich and win the game.

Actually with the right setup (that is, with many other competing DPSers around) Thaumas beat Fletchers with reliable consistency.

unless your party for buffing has chrono pass and krivis melstis, a 2 r 1 sc 1 f 3 beats r3f3.

serpex, its full str with right party. solo its 1:1 str/dex.

so if im solo or without full support (so only a priest for example) i should aim for a2r1sc1f3?

R3’s value goes up with longer uptime steady aim, achievable with krivis melstis and chrono pass. without these the A2 R1 x path does more damage as long as a fight lasts longer than 10 sec (base duration of steady aim). most go with scout as its basically same damage as R2 and W1, but offers movement speed boost useful for getting to WB faster.

ah ok… so now im a bit confused what to choose for farming world bosses since i dont have any support by my side yet… :confused: whats the recommandation?

right now im thinking about a2 r2 fletcher 3 or a2 r 1 sc1 fletcher 3 instead of the typical a1r3fl3… since a1r3fl3 is only the best way if i have the right support set up in my party right?+

which one would be the best one if im playinge solo or with a small support setup?

any ideas? :slight_smile: