Tree of Savior Forum

Good world boss hunting classes?

Hey, already Started a topic somewhere else but maybe this post fits better to this subject:

im still leveling my low level cataphract (lvl 150) and read a lot about world bosses and that there are only 2 ways to be useful for a worldboss hunt.

being a real sick damage dealer or being a good support for the dmg dealer…

so here is my question: what are the best classes for dealing dmg and supporting the dmg dealer for a world boss hunt? i played a lot ragnarok online and was addicted mvp hunting, also found some very expensive cards on ragnarok online… and id like to do the same here :smiley:

Highly recommend Peltasta 3, Rodelero 3, 100% all stats in CON.

You will be dealing so much damage that everyone will be ROFL.

2 Likes

I asked a normal question and im getting this troll answer…

3 Likes

Support? get either get thaumaturge 3, or Chrono 3.
damage dealer? either fletcher 3, or Ele3 Warlock

If only you knew.

6 Likes

I’m sure swordsmen anything isn’t the answer.

Probably Elementalist or anything with Warlock. Chrono would increase whole group’s damage and allow you to easier steal cubes from everyone and break hearts.

Best goal overall is for IMC to just not make the World Boss system awful.

Something close to this might work if you are looking for pure DPS. Someone is free to correct me on my skill choice though but these class choices are pretty cookie cutter if you’re looking for straight DPS META. Wizard 3 is mostly good for the utility skills with Quickcast and Surespell which give you a competitive edge for dealing damage faster.

Magic Missile is a great DPS spell for awhile too but I heard it fades after time in usefulness but great for helping you level up.

Mostly this. Thauma 3 for additional damage, Chrono 3 for the movement speed to get to bosses quickly.

Fletcher 3 is by far the best dps against world bosses. Diev/druid/PD may come in a close second with Reversi shenanigans. Ele3/Warlock isn’t that great for world bosses which is why you don’t see them getting cubes too often.

Btw ignore trolls like FlanFlan. Even his/her “serious” answer on ele3 is misinformed.

I didn’t give him a build for world bosses though. I said it was a good cookie cutter DPS META build and it is just that. :slight_smile:

Read the title. If you don’t know the answer then don’t reply there’s no need to get sophisticated.

1 Like

http://1063thefox.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/9.23.15Sophie-1.jpg

2 Likes

sophisticated
[suh-fis-ti-key-tid]

deceptive; misleading.

1 Like

Cryo3Chrono3, help your team on harder content like ET and World Boss. You will be loved.

DPS? Try any archer cookie cutter build focused on bossing, somewhat skeptical as to w3ele3wl1 builds due to (the lack of) rank 8 and above.

But you’re using it as a NOUN here.

This would need to be used as an adjective like so, “You gave a sophisticated answer.”

So my sophisticated glasses newspaper cat image still stands :slight_smile:

If you want MVP

1st. Get a guild or dedicated party, that way you can have more support and DPS

2nd. Roll a Wiz3 Ele3 Warlock or Fletcher. They are well-known for current meta DPS.

3rd. If these advices above doesn’t work. Get a Full INT Champ for maximum Asura damage or Acid Bomb Biochemist

7 Likes

Seriously though, threads like this keeps popping every damn time. This game is officially released for months and years for the beta servers. Means there’s a lot of detailed guides out there.
This thing is created for a purpose. Use it.

don’t bother, its 30+ people all spamming skills and its just a terrible lagfest.

sometimes, if it isnt a yes or no question, you cant just use the search button. there are updates, classes change frm time to time. this guy couldve went to an old thread and saw everyone say that sadhu is super good (but now terrible) and then make a sadhu and cry.

Yeah, it’s pretty much impossible to get world boss lewt. Only the 6 top DPS people get credit or something liek that, which is pretty lame. Even if you have god tier DPS your chances are slim. They need to stop being picky and just give all participants credit. It’s not like there isn’t RNG to deal with from the cube anyways. Often guilds will templarbomb bosses with tons of members.

2 Likes

Did somebody call a peltasta because there is alot of taunts going on in here

2 Likes