Tree of Savior Forum

Good news Bad news

No trading silver is a pain :joy: How else am i going to give my money to my friend and then tell em to give it back to my newly create character :laughing:

1 Like

That’s what i said, Int is under IMC, NEXON doesnt own it, but I’m afraid that what been happening in KR server is actually what IMC want and therefore also means the Int server will face the same.

well, that is the drawback for now. nothing much you can do for it :smiley:

That’s what i said, Int is under IMC, NEXON doesnt own it, but I’m afraid that what been happening in KR server is actually what IMC want and therefore also means the Int server will face the same.

i will say NO. IMC is IMC. Nexon is Nexon. If Nexon has the abilities to influent IMC, you won’t have iOBT by soon for now :smiley: that will crash their benefits.

You can transfer items to your other characters under Token.
We can hope you can move Silver too eventually, I mean, you can already just buy an item you want with another character and give it to the new one anyways after all.

1 Like

Let just hope all this wont be in the Int under IMC, it’ll be a pain, unless it is IMC order to make it like that in KR, then most likely it’ll happen for the Int also.

And if im not mistaken u need to be a “VIP” to simply use NPC storage too? :joy:

to use storage NPC for your same character: no need.
but to transfer to another character at storage NPC: yes, you need to be token user.

Ah, i see, then thats acceptable at least. Still wishing that is what NEXON want ant not what IMC order them to do or i’ll be suffering.

i am not sure we will get exactly same design from krToS. or probably we will have the same at very first release and things could change later on, who knows?

This is disheartening and demotivating my hype. But I just hope they change it later.

Well, I don’t think IMC can badmouth its partner by saying: “It’s all NEXON’s fault, we’ll have a server withoud dat shiet!”. Such behaviour would be bad for future contracts. But hasty launch of kTOS may give you a hint.
Maybe this will calm you down a bit.
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/regarding-the-korean-service-specs/126605

2 Likes

Haha thanks for the concern my friend. Like i said, its okay if its just the start and will be change later on.

I’m fine with this cause i’m pretty much going solo most of the time, but I dont want my friend to change their mind and decide not to play with me over this. :sweat_smile:

The fact that Nexon is linked to this game scares me alot. Nexon might be my most disliked publisher.

2 Likes

With the help of Nexon, kTOS will become Tree of Gachapons eventually.
But Level Up Games would turn it into tree of OP cash equips if it could lay its hands on TOS.
So there are few publishers worse than Nexon I guess.

2 Likes

Agree. I just don’t have much experience with F2P games for that exact reason. P2W cash shops might be my worst ennemy in games. I just hope the cash shop is more like PoE where you pay for convenience and vanity and for the feeling that you supported a good-hearted company instead of paying because it;s the only way to be relevant in the game

1 Like

Wait, did they add account storage or something? I must have missed it.

yes, at the warehouse NPC, there is another option for account storage transfer but only applicable for TOKEN player.

1 Like

well if its just going to be the same as kr server then no point in playing NA one i guess (itd be funny if someone made private server like ro and disabled all the annoying restrictions - would probably popular than both korea and NA server combined) xD

1 Like

Old stuff… hopefully.

atari i think that level up games is a better worse than Nexon simply because they supports the use of bots and theft, the Pay to Win is a simply detail from there.

i don’t have alchemist potions/pardoner scrolls tested, may be smoeone else can reply your question :smiley: