Tree of Savior Forum

About iToS FAQ / confirms no Trade?

Isn’t impossible, yes, but much hope for what I see (and I want to have).

But they have translated and prepared the FAQ for this new web design.

And a FAQ here is official information for all international gamers reading this site.

I do not think they have made a copy / paste

I must agree with riwerv1,I hope many will agree with us so they will change that …

Ok FAQ is… strange:

http://puu.sh/ntd8w/ed8fd7e0be.jpg

If IMC will keep token benefits totally unchanged despite what they said about korean service specs, that will be outraging. At least 3 out of 6 are canonical examples of p2w.

Still I don’t think they had time to check and polish all entries of the renewed portal or even to make decision about ingame changes, thus left it as is.

We can try to summon someone here @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

1 Like

I assume this means that when iOBT starts trading will be disabled. However that doesn’t mean that they won’t add trading as a feature, wether it will be token based or for everyone we don’t know yet.
It could be that they’re preparing a different trading system for us, that allows everyone to trade but are working on the restrictions to avoid gold selling etc.
This could be a good thing so everyone should just wait it out.

If only I could merge topic I already would, theres too many thread regarding the same thing already. You guys can look at mine regarding the answer

This here

And here

May the goddess be with us.

Yep, but IMC announcement was posted before iToS FAQ.

The fear is justified xD

The FAQ was/is being updated today and this discrepancy remains. Would be nice to get some info on that, but I doubt we’ll get it before OBT starts. Not going to play at all (at leasat long term) if 1:1 is not allowed; it’s an integral part of gameplay for mmorpgs.

+1 No trade means for me a single player experience.
Farm items/gear/silver etc only for yourself is… lonely

I’ll only play this game if 1:1 trade is allowed.

My fellow who playing on Kr told us that Token isn’t a problem at all even if you don’t pay real money, when you reach to high level, you can easily gain silver by selling materials, then buy token through market, not mention token buff last 30 days

So just grind to high level and 1:1 trade problem will easily be solve.

IMCgames doing a quiet good job to deal with botters and gold sellers

Well there isn’t much to trade anyway

1 Like

2 Likes

i be like

where’s the bonus exp?

doesn’t it add like 20% exp (from mobs) in korea?

i wanna buy it but the benefits are not that appealing

and +3 movementspeed is totally p2w remove that wtf
(in case it works in pvp)

Well I think it’s only outside arena maybe it works in duels

Tell me, if you were in CBT1-2… How many times did you actually trade with someone?

Maybe 30-50 times in iCBT2

What the heck would you even trade? Most items you can get easily…

I don’t agree with how trading is limited but I can not see how anyone could say that the current trade system is p2w.

You must pay to be able to trade, as a precaution to gold sellers (that just so happens to actually work). And you can not trade silver or high value (NPC value) goods, so it’s literally just to transfer items between friends.

I don’t agree with it because if they remove silver trading, then trading itself doesn’t have to be limited to paid players, it can be open to all.

That being said, trading isn’t even something people would do to earn money in ToS. Each trade is 1 potential loss which is pretty bad, and mats/recipes have a 1 trade limit regardless.

1 Like

I gave my friends silver so the auction item wouldn’t lose two potential, since it would need to go through my hands as well. Or at least that’s how I recalled it. I also like giving away silver to friends when I’m maxed out on equips.

Trading behind pay gate has nothing to do with goldsellers since goldsellers can just do what they do best by making gold and buying the token off of AH.

What it does is makes YOU have to pay irl money to trade or buy with in game money. Either way YOU have to pay for it.

I would however say that the fact you can’t trade gold MIGHT be a gold seller prevention or it might also be because they want you to have to use AH to trade your stuff instead of outside it forcing you to want to buy the token again since you can sell more items with it.

They’re tricking you into thinking that it’s “okay” by saying it’s goldseller prevention when it’s really not.

2 Likes