Tree of Savior Forum

Good Featherfoot build!

Hi guys! I’m planning to do a Featherfoot. My build is Wiz 3 > Linker 3 > FF 2. Can someone tell me if its a good build? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Your leveling prior to Featherfoot will be a living hell, due to only having magic missile as damage skill.

Try taking a look at the Wiz 3 -> Linker -> Sorc 2 -> FF variant.

Linker 1 or 2, taking Linker 3 is pretty much for a full support build and to pick Lifeline. Because Joint Penalty at lvl 10 = 100 hits count 8 mobs linked. Joint Penalty lvl 15 = 150 hits count 10 mobs linked. So it’s not really interesting if you wanna make a damage dealer.

It’s my build and it was easy to level. Just get an Ignition and watch things burn to death.

Linker 1 is absolutely insufficient for endgame. Linker 2 is good but not good enough when you can get 11 links if you go C3. C3 also gives you Lifeline which is a very powerful skill if you have a fixed team to play with. Sorc1/2 is not too impressive in a FF build. I would forgo Linker 3 only for something like Thauma.

You are kidding right. Linker C3 means potentially 3 more links which in turn means more personal as well as party damage. Link 3 Warlock 2 is one of the best solo dps characters, for example.

What about stat point? Full con?

/20charforbestjokesevermade

And what about the stats?

K confirmed that I’m talking to someone who doesn’t know ■■■■.

You’re probably one of those peeps who brush off “exotic” builds because all you know about is elememe-lock. Go look around the korean forums before trying to trashtalk me.

you cant say that to the ppl sorry Altariel, but if they like how works them builds its fine because this is a game, and they can do what them want, and if all the ppl use the same build this game have no sense becausa i think the idea from the game is make the character that you want.

Okay I appreciate your kindness but the OP asked for a good FF build. I don’t think he started this thread to hear people tell him to build whatever he wants since it’s his character and he should play it the way he wants to.

Wiz 3 - Linker 3 - FF

Wiz 3 - Linker 2 - Necro - FF (I’m working on this atm)

Wiz 3 - Linker 2 - Thauma - FF

Not so good but viable builds;

Wiz 3 - Linker - Thauma 2 - FF

Wiz 2 - Linker 2 - Thauma 2 - FF

And DON’T take Sorcerer; it has no synergy overall with FF, long CD, and the summons are bad, like really bad, got one myself with FF, it’s a waste.

Because your first sorc is pyro base not wiz 3 base right?

Thank you Altariel! I think I’ll do this build. FF C2 seems really good now, because of blood curse and levitation. Linker is always welcome. It’ll be nice to have one of this at ET, right?

I’m playing with this build and is so strong, good support and cool. Everyone smiles when I enter in a grind or dungeon party.

I played alone until Alemeth grind and was very easy complete all the game quests, even with just one dps skill.

Linker 3 makes joint penalty + magic missile so much strong. The damage is proportional to mobs linked: more mobs = more damage.

Is easy to kill elite mobs too. The only thing hard to kill are the bosses, because you can’t use hangmans knot on them. Takes a long time.

JP + HK + Blood bath drops so much blood than using in just one mob. Its beautifull to see.

JP + Hk + Blood sucking gives a lot of hp.

This build is awesome. You could make it with no regrets. BTW, I saw the linker combo after nerf and don’t noticed much difference too.

So can anyone confirm if full con is the way to go for thus linker 3 build? For both pve and pvp?

Yes, I’m still lvl 10 Cleric you know :slight_smile:.

I’m only doing exotic builds, out of meta and not popular, but ok, if you say so. And that’s why I’m playing most of League of Legends champions out of their main role. Blablabla.

Because koreans have the truth and are the best on any type of games, this old cliché please no. And actually, you are the one who trashtalk.

And no one forced him in any way. You just see what you want to see.

I think you misinterpreted the part of my post that you quoted. Ugh whatever, I’ve given help (unlike you who clearly know nothing but pretend to) and I’m out.

So make it clear ;).

Where did I pretended knowing things ? I copied skills effects and said a fact everyone know. Bye.

Oh and here someone using your build :

Good support doesn’t mean bad dps.
Linker is both a dps and support class if you take wiz3.

wiz3>linker3>FF2
wizz3>linker2>thauma1>FF2 this full INT