Tree of Savior Forum

Golden anvil in shop?

So I was just wondering what you guys think if they start selling golden anvils in TP shop probably at the same price of leticia cubes (10+1)? They remain untradeable so people would be encouraged to buy TP (IMC win), and people could resurrect their 0 pot 2 pract weapons from the depths of the earth (players win). I don’t think it’s going to destroy the market as the golden anvils shall remain untradeable as they are, and before anyone benefits from it, your equipment has to be 0 pot first (which everyone tries their best to avoid anyway).

I do farm them in game before anyone bashes me about it being obtainable through that…

Thoughts?

1 Like

Hello Adrian!

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and to the community. I will be sure to forward this to the development team and see what they think of it.

Regards,

2 Likes

Thank you very much GM_Francis and will look forward to this!

1 Like

Only if they make it so you can’t upgrade items over +15 or something like that with golden anvils. Else you could pay for “infinite” upgrades.

Once you fail an enhancement at +12 and over with a golden anvil it returns to +10 no matter the enhancement level. The idea isn’t bad but then golden anvil acquired in game (by killing monster) should be tradeable.

2 Likes

Imagine being able to buy 2000 anvils and gamble your weapon for a +50. lol.

Yes infinite as much as your wallet could go BUT it is exponentially diminished as even a +49 when failed goes back to +10.

And yes, I have to atleast have to agree that golden anvils must atleast be tradeable via team. If you have a main with weapon that has 0 pot, anyone wise enough won’t transcend it because using other characters might obtain a golden anvil.

So from my understanding, a huuuge number of players will be happy with either 1) sell golden anvils like stated above or 2) atleast make them tradeable via team storage so people could transcend their gear and not just farm shards daily without benefitting from the work put in it which makes many kinda frustrated about it.

1 Like

not to forget that even Golden Avil has a tiny chance to break your weapon, meaning that it can be very well lost in the process of infinite anviling xD

Has not happened to me and another friend that has used golden anvil 100+ times already. I did hear that the shining golden anvil has a chance, not sure, though.

It was a bug that has now been fixed.

Mind sharing where/how you farm them? Would really appreciate some tips because I have an Aspana 0 pot and enhancement is low and it’s just demotivating somehow. Don’t even want to trans it in the hopes of getting golden anvils via other toons… thanks in advance!

Might be out of luck but last year when warlock were a thing for farmers, I was in Royal Mausoleum chapel to kill apparitions and then a month later started at Worker’s lodge with the device. I was mainly there to get the Slaughterer achievement but then found out you can make a lot of silver there and gem xp back then using the invocation skill. I think I have over 2.4 million mob kills there? That netted me around 180+ golden anvils. The rest probably came from the 1 million infrorocktor kills from back in the days when I wanted to farm instant clear vouchers.

Invocation got nerfed massively because of people like me so you’re probably out of luck farming this way.

Thank you for the reply…

Now going back, please put it in TP haha

@GM_Francis

Please make the regular dropped Golden Anvils tradable through team storage or make it available in TP shop. I prefer the former. I don’t know the logic behind not being tradable thru my team storage, as if it’s not difficult enough to farm it.

THIIIIIIS ISSSSS LOOOOOL I AGREEEE

Make the golden anvil AT LEAST tradeable via TEAM STORAGE only. Because i have charactes with golden anvil but i dont have plan to use them, instead, i want to use them to my main characters who has transcendance equips and touched 0 potential.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.