Tree of Savior Forum

Gold Coins from Night market event

Your blood pressure is going to go up if you keep raging on your keyboard.

Listen up bud, I’m gonna say this once because understanding emotions is important for the real world and it’s clear that you don’t. For you to say something that would actually make me angry or raise my blood pressure or get me offended & defensive, I would have to have a reason to care about the things that you say.

And I don’t. You’re just another loser getting his jollies off trolling these message boards, so there is no reason for me to care at all about what you think of me or how you respond to me. There is literally nothing you could type that would bring my emotional feelings toward you above mildly annoyed. I trash your arguments because well, 1) they are completely wrong and it’s really easy, and 2) it amuses me.

By all means, call me mad and angry and defensive and talk about my blood pressure like all the other forum trolls in this thread have. All it does is prove my point about you even further.

1 Like

When people say “IMC doesn’t like players having fun” they are being facetious

It’s a JOKE

basic social context.

3 Likes

Hope IMC doesn’t nerf this like other things.

@nemesis1982
Noted that :wink:
BTW, the Emengard Cannon recipe can now be obtained from the Secret Recipe Selection Box (14 Days) obtainable through the ‘Fedimian’s Secret Night Market’ event

3 Likes

Great, thanks for the answer. Event is awesome.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.