Tree of Savior Forum

Going to bump 10 or so Momohime Threads a day until shes banned

Klapedia - Momohime - oldest bot on the server, nearly 100million botted over the last 3 months, I cant believe I need to post this nonsense

1 Like

Thank you for showing your solid support for Tree of Savior. We will now forward this report to our proper department for further investigation.

ah! sorry… was an automated response by instinct :neutral_face:

@jchsc32

TC By now you should be aware that spamming just help to give bots fame and annoy non bots…

please don’t spam. for your own good and everyone…

Thanks for the ignorant reply with no truth to it, I am the one who single handily got snowdance and majie banned, momohime is my last remaining bot from founders early access that I am after. Check the posts, or ask GM Durian who finally got him to track down majie, whatever though.
With IMC it takes 3 months of posting to ban 1 bot, not spaming, I am simply bumping my threads from the past 3 months, 5-10 per day until momohime is gone, ive had enough, shes over 100mil silver now botted at vedas.

3 Likes

now look how is been ignorant…

or should I say arrogant…

go ahead bump old and create more threads…

swallow more copy/paste messages and continue to pretend you had anything to do when a bot finally get ban or change account :expressionless:

read the threads moron, imc staff specifically answered my thread on snowdance, and gm durian followed me through vedas plateau to ban majie, seriously get a clue before mouthing off

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

LOL adding the TALT (the feeling of not getting anything but talt after 100 dungeon runs, but in this case the feeling of no resolution after 100 ‘momohime’ band shouts)

1 Like

like this?

9 Likes

it’s the grin of wealth, “i have farmed all your silver MAWAHAHAHAHA”

3 days since they were supposedly going to address this (3 month old) issue, shes still botting away, guess I am going to have to start digging up all these fricking threads again to bump…

k bumped 10-15, so fkng sad that the players have to waste their time on this nonsense, 3 months screaming for a bot who has farmed over 100 million now on our server to be banned, stop telling us you are going to forward it to the correct department and do your job

Take a look at the ban list - only goldsellers are there.

Lies, flat out lies, the usual company sales pitch, 7 days later, Momohime still botting away unchecked…not bumping anymore of the 40+ threads on her, pretty clear IMC just doesn’t care, they are just desperate to get as many cash grabs in as possible off bunny and bird suits before this game comes down soon.

1 Like

but but but Momohime

BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN HER!
GOTTA BAN 'EM ALL.

doing all that a humble and honest player can do: THREAD BUMP xD