Tree of Savior Forum

Going for a dagger scout

so i guys i’ve been playing with BM for a while now, and i wanted to create a scout with a dagger focus build, so i’m going with sin-rogue but my last choice is what i need help with, so after filtering my choices i came to this 2 builds

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y2z84l66 - with shinobi
this build i think it can work to have more dps skills with overhit because i think i need more skills to spam, and with katon i think i can get away without having much aoe skills

or

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yxh7bejt - with corsair
this build i think can work because of the dmg bost of the flag and brutality but i dont know if Hexen Dropper and impaler dagger are that good and i’ll have basically no aoe Besides Annihilation dont know if this worth

and for the questions why not outlaw, i dont really like the outlaw like i get the rampage dmg boost and the mangle invu frames are good but for dmg boost why not corsair? the buff is slightly weaker but have the double duration and i’m not into that evasion build, but still is something because of the rampage aoe.

and no i’ll not get linker just no, i already have my bm with it and i do not enjoy it so dont

oh i got the hasisas of the sin because of the buff in kr and i’ll not wast a reset potion on it same for piercing heart, i know it might take a while but i do not trust on the game to give us a reset potion so yeah i need help with my choices please and thank you

Corsair is cheaper and Shinobi’s copies AI is in a bad place right now, so there you go.

Shinobi sux!
The AI is so bad you cant even use it against bosses >.>
Kunai is realy weak and nijin ist very weak too.

Kraton is fine but its very slow…

Raiton + link is pretty nice even without clones with a +11 Raffye dagger it did 200k crits.

Outlaw has some aoe too.
Throw sand and mangle hit realy hard.
But mangle has a smal hitbox it seems.
Outrage has a huge aoe and hits hard on stunned/blinded/bleeding enemys.
But its risky you can use Anihilation to avoid the dmg boost against yourself.

Rogue is still an option but backstabs aoe isnt that great.
But the crit rate is nice for the assa buff soon.

But without good gear thauma/linker/enchanter builds will outperform you.