Tree of Savior Forum

Goddess event coin

Hello ,
Where can i get the goddess event coins?
Can someone post a picture here of them

Thanks!!

Talk to [Klaipeda’s Magic Association] Henrika, who’s standing to the top right of the big goddess statue in Klaipeda. Pick “Learn about the stamp tour”. She’ll explain the event. You can then do the tasks she sets and turn them in for a combination of Goddess’ Roulette coins and other rewards.

The coins look like this:
Coins
Don’t forget that the Goddess’ Roulette event itself isn’t until the 6th* of May, so you can’t do anything with your coins until then.

*Might be a typo because Tuesday is actually the 5th of May, but I guess we’ll see :smile:

1 Like

Amazing explanation, thanks !
However when I talk to Henrika this option doesn’t appear… what should i do?

Are you on a main server or a growth server? The event is only for the growth servers. So if it’s not appearing you might not be able to do it :scream:

Your only real option then would be (as much as it sucks…) to use a different steam account to make a new team on a growth server. Just to emphasise that, it has to be a different steam account. The game won’t let you make a new team on another server using the same account*.

*I suspect it’s to sidestep a bunch of problems when IMC merges the servers, because IMC would either have to (a) essentially give people more character slots for free to provide enough space for all their characters or (b) force people to overwrite / delete characters to stay within either their purchased character slot limit and/or the 30 character upper limit. It’s 100x easier for IMC to just get people to make a new account for each team than open that can of worms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.