Tree of Savior Forum

Goddess Card for Swordman

Thank you all for your recommendations and discussions, all helps! :blush:

1 Like

I’m still wondering which card I’d use given that Austeja now affects the target itself,too. It seems to be a very good card for single target damage and deals more damage over time than Saule, which is basically just a weak AoE until it reached higher star counts.

What hasn’t been discussed so far but also makes me wonder is how accessible the upgrades are. If it’s easy to upgrade, Saule might not be as bad as it looks in comparison to Austeja, since from about 15000% damage you can suspect 10m cap hits against field- and CM mobs, division singularity might need some more % SFR,though.

Ya I haven’t got the card but wasted resources and delayed obtained the 1st card. At first I went for austeja up to nearly 70% on level 1 then I found out that it doesn’t apply to the target, and I changed to saule. And now saule level 2 and found out that they gonna patch austeja lol.

But at least to upgrade austeja, saule map need to reach level 4 to get the material.

Btw the utility item in Austeja area is vastly superior than Saulle.
You got to buy free Punishment potion at a very cheap price (is really good cuz now you can spam it without care), and buy the best hp potion in the game which also cannot be traded.

Saalue’s utility item is underwhelming.