Tree of Savior Forum

Goddess' Blessed Cube Item List: Updated October 17, 2017

Power Rangers costume.

1 Like

Ohoh +1 this would be funny.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri why this halloween pop-up book isn’t tradable ??? i bought 35 cubes for get this and isn’t come, now i try to buy on market from my friend and i can’t !!! why this book is diferent ???

Couple wear please.

Being near each other would produce special particles, money grab for 14th Feb 2018

Hello @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri

I was wondering if these outfits will ever be released for the iToS Community.
I’m sure a lot of players would love to get these~ :blush: :cherry_blossom:

Lunar Rabbit

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633068 (left)
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633069 (right)

8 Likes

Power Ranger

IMG_3872

2 Likes

just fyi this doesn’t help when you fundamentally change how a lower rank class works, like the Krivis changes for example. It isn’t about mistakes from the player, it is changes from the devs that suddenly make lower ranks more valuable for certain classes.

For example, my Chaplain is Cleric1 > Priest3 > Chaplain > Oracle > Kabbalist > Inquisitor.

The Devs change Krivis to make Daino a buff that is invaluable to my build. I need it. Under your system I would have to drop Inquisitor for Krivis, and destroy my build.

Rank Resets are completely necessary when you make these changes, so I hope they will be offered. I hope you can pass this along.

4 Likes

ToS Monsters theme maybe? kepa inspired costume or other popular monsters, maybe one from each of the races or by vote.

Are those vampire/hallowen costumes exlusive or are they gonna reappear in medal shop? Cannot find any info anywhere :l

pls i wanna know it too

When are we getting a big pointy witch hat like this? You’ll get a trick if this treat isn’t in by Halloween!
witchhat

The monster-themed costumes are a good idea too. I wouldn’t mind stealing an Elma’s outfit including the mask. Maybe make siaulav masks equippable in addition to griba hats.
elmasquad
vaceninhats

But when is the witch hat coming out?
witchhat2
witchhat3

1 Like