Tree of Savior Forum

GM's PLEEEASE FIX DRUID'S TRANSFORM FREEZE BUG

I’m tired of freezing in place every time I get hit. I can only imagine how much more fluid gameplay would be if it actually worked as it’s supposed to. Please fix this bugggg

3 Likes

If you Shapeshift the Orb in the 290 dg and use that as your transform you do not get stun locked when hit. No useful skills though.

same problem

please fix this bug

The observation orb?

Yes.

/20characterssss

Annoying af. Also sometimes crashes with hengestone? Sigh

Hi @h3xh3xh3x, kindly send a support ticket and if possible provide a video of the issue you have encountered.

Just can’t move when I come to Timery to grind because mobs keep hitting me :’(

Please send this info to the dev team since youre already here. The transform bug is very easy to replicate and no need for a video, just transform and get hit by a monster. Atm, its hard to even grind/quest with a druid :frowning:

As for hengestone crashes, not sure if theres a class/costume/skills that it conflicts, since its rather random.

The hilarious thing is, I sent this inquiry to a GM privately and got this :

“It’s a mystery to us as well since we have videos from players which show that the bug exists, but we simply don’t have the same issues on our end when testing with our Steam accounts or on the dev servers for some reason…”

@STAFF_Ethan

I’d usually brush a common bug off, but it’s actually crazy how huge of a flaw this bug is. Druids in a transformed mode literally cannot handle more than 3 common monsters at once, unless you want to commit suicide. You will be frozen in place, unable to move, where smashing the jump button as rapidly as you can is the only possible chance at survival.

Now im not sure if they are testing the same bug lol. When everyone else is getting the bug, but not them? Lol

Few days ago I just built a new pc, installed steam and tos. Problem is still there.

If what they are saying is true, It could be that their tos steam client is somehow modded or this might be a hardware issue (i.e. bug happens with amd graphics card)

But yeah, cant grind without spamming the jump button to save myself.

100% not a hardware issue.

At least you got a response to the issue—I am still begging for them to get around to fixing the Paladin Conversion bug that basically makes some conversion situations impossible when minions become permanently frozen due to the issue. Every staff member has been tagged, and only one replied—and to add salt to the wound, the reply was an incorrect assumption at what the issue was, basically ignoring the issue. It was like pointing to the yard, saying “The grass in this spot is dying due to pollutants” and having the staff tell you “Grass is good because it makes oxygen—RESOLVED” like seriously wtf does what they said even have to do with the issue? lol

IMC has difficulty reading issues, much less fixing them.

I’m going to keep linking it everywhere in their forum until I get a real response. Ffff.

Wrong thread to be posting that in, mate.

1 Like

clip is here

we reported for so long