Tree of Savior Forum

GMs continue to ignore Majie,Momohime,Snowdance on Klapedia

Yep, another day of GM Francis and/or Sebastian gracing us with their presence on the forums to reply to harmless lv1 shout bot threads while they continue to ignore the 20-30 threads on the same x3 lv220-240 chaplin bots that have plagued Klapedia since week 2 of founders access, as always, MaJie, Momohime, and Snowdance are free to bot Vedas Plateau 24 hours a day with no GM interference, b/c hey, aslong as you don’t type something in shout in a bold font, you can do whatever you want here at the Tree of Failure.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ikr, princemark lol, look them up yourself, there are literally about 30 threads on these 3 bots, next time spare me your staff wannabe reply

1 Like

Unfortunaly, it seems it isn’t the number of thread that matter but the number of report IN GAME that character get.
My advice ? Spam the damn button report at least a 100 of time and do that each week.
I know, it’s not optimal but at least the automated system will take care of your request if a GM doesn’t do it manualy at some point.

Wait, if have around 30 threads about the same bots, and supposedly all of them clicked report bot… How many reports must be given to they get punishment?!

bump momohime still botting –

bump, momohime still bottin

plz let momohime farm MOAR silver!!!