Tree of Savior Forum

GM Information Session - It's Mango Time - Now with Orange Flavour

Let’s be frank now, TBL is an unbalanced Scissor-Paper-Rock game, where some builds can be all at the same time.

1 Like

4 seconds, good lucky

1 Like

Counterspell? Nope. 90s cooldown, 30s duration, 60s downtime, stationary skill. Also can use CC to remove player from safety zone created by it.

Missile Hole? UNBALANCED. 31s cooldown, 100s duration, can walk freely and nothing can remove.

100% uptime on Missile Hole, I really need luck to deal with unbalanced skills…

You only need to hit 16x, how long does it take?
SR
SR
SR
SR
SR
SR

1 Like

3 hits per second, 5 seconds if you don’t move at all and don’t do nothing for full 5 seconds taking damage.

5s -> Enough time for:
Malleus, Dethrone, Magic Missle, Magnetic Force, Gohei+Attack Skill, Telepath and others.

Missile Hole = unbalanced.

Start to PvP as archer, then come back.

1 Like

Because SRs are the only Archers that can PvP, right? Screw the others that do slower attacks.

3 Likes

Sage super “balanced” vs Cannoneer and Musketeer. - Vaca

1 Like

Missile Hole as well as everything that provides uncounterable invencibility are a problem.

Missile Hole should be left as it is for PVE, as it’s an incredibly useful skill, but on PVP it certainly deserves some changes.

I have once thought about the idea of Missile Hole having a range limit for missile skills to get nullified, point blank shooting range would still deal damage.

3 Likes

Seems interesting if desyncs weren’t a great issue. Like Catas running with Missile Hole and Rush vs an archer, lol.

The whole pvp scenario is clunky, the server apparently takes around 1 second to send information from a player to another. But yes, desyncing is a very severe case…still waiting for knockbacks being accurate

2 Likes

Best way to balance Agny, remove it from the game and offer a R8 class that help Fire casters instead (pyro/elem…)

=> problem solved, people would have to choose between the broken pvp tool offered by sage and having great dps.

Agny was a great idea, it offered a pure elemental DPS option, the problem is it’s so good there’s no reason not to go with it, (also way too easy to obtain). If it was more in line with Max Petamion and Animus, then you would have to decide between them all. Do you want to be a glass cannon or do you want a more balanced approach? It’s a great question to have to answer and would allow builds to vary.

1 Like

OHK is okay for you, of course

i said about hunter?

1 Like

“GM information” 50% of posts are again non-related arguments.

Should I hue here? Yeah, probably… hue

3 Likes

Haha I’m always happy to inspire discussion.

It is not.

But there’s a huge difference between a skill that reduces Missile Damage (what I think that Missile Hole should be) than one that completely negates any and every physical missile attack skills to hit 1, so anyone can face-tank the class that was supposed to kill you.

Yeah, people says about hunter. CC someone for lot of time and still hits 1, so good if you live in a world enemies’ teammates never saves you, there’s never any support with them and everyone else will watch peacefully the character being CC and hit 3k 3k 3k from 60k HP to 0 without doing nothing.

Oh wait, if enemy team had such a bad composition you would win anyway, they only had a Sage and 4 rank 5.

Now you get a full blown enemy team with a Sage = archers useless, because Missile Hole is unbalanced.

2 Likes

I’m a hunter, if I went from your perspective I’d have to say:

I said about cryomancer?

Seriously, why does subzero shield freeze me from 3 KM away when my dog or my hawk hit you?

(it also reflects a lot of damage ;'c)

1 Like

Had 5 archers on your team?

b/c is melee

1 Like

No, but sometimes I get 4 clerics and me. 4 clerics + 1 archer. We lose because I do no damage and the enemy gets 2-3 dps and a Cata and Kino/Cryo with Sages duplicating Frost Pillar for 5- FPS lag when you can’t even damage them to begin with xD

That’s the point of Missile Hole being unbalanced. Archer’s shouldn’t rely on melee skills of some circles because something that completely negates all other circles, of like, being an archer that fights in a ranged way.

1 Like

I absolutely know it’s considered melee, it just makes no sense. like a cata going faster than a pet with no one on them. Logic doesn’t apply with IMC but that’s still not fair… I mean 10/10 I die vs cryomancers and my team doesn’t understand why I don’t want to go after the cryomancer :'c