Tree of Savior Forum

GM Information Session - It's Mango Time - Now with Orange Flavour

I’m glad you appreciate the thread. I generally avoid getting into conversations like that, I don’t even really like participating in that kind of ‘discussion’. Very well said.

2 Likes

A long list of maybes and vague statements, but better than saying nothing :slight_smile:

Actually I don’t think there’s much to discuss because none of it is concrete…just good-to-know sort of thing

It would be great to have more detail, but for an off the cuff QA I can’t complain, to me this most important thing I get out of them is showing the care they have.

2 Likes

Staff answered here early on, but where are the now? Actually do they even look a thread which title isn’t gm related or someone patting them? lmao

Did you just said “look a thread”?
This is golden, like meme level golden.

I am going to look some threads and see if I can find a meme generator for this.

1 Like

Actually I typed it, if you are planning to be funny or correct people try to avoid going full retard.

Actually you could try to avoid going full retard trolling good topics from respectable people and stopping going off-topic here.

Well someone have to make use of your script isn’t it? Thank me later C:

funny IMC claims they will crack down on forum harassment yet the autistic child thats been pretending to be me for the past 3 months still hasnt been taken care of

its obvious the one youre trying to enlighten is a huehue based off of grammar, they are a lost cause.

1 Like

WAITNING FOR BIG UPDATE MR. MANGO :smiley:

1 Like

There is a short duration of visit after the maintenance for [GM] Papaya in Orsha or not sure [GM] Mango in which server.

For me in Orsha, few questions has asked and here is the summary:

1. About possible recover of Expired Mystical Cube
    Answer: GM replied they are not able to do so, and they also think it is not a good design.

2. About is that any update on devs blog?
    Answer: GM think they are working on one but unsure what is the content about.

3. Papaya asked what content we would like know more?
    We mentioned few:
    Balance Talk -
    Rank 9 - It is a bit too far
    Formula and Stat Rework - Can talk about it but it still very vague

There are few more information, but I will dig it from my screenshot when I finished my work today.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.