Tree of Savior Forum

šŸŒ Founder's Pack - Value

You made what another guy tried before, in a polite way. Also, more clear. I upvoted because of this, some people still donā€™t know the value TP has.

BUT, I would like to leave that I still donā€™t agree with the founders model, not because of the price per TP, but because of the time difference, mainly. Linking the ability to play next week to buying a lot of TP/cosmetic stuff is awful, specially because of this absurd month difference per pack.

I suggested before, make all the founders start at the same date, or almost it. Then give different packs of scrolls/cosmetic items/TP, doesnā€™t matter. Also, let us know what this TP can buy. How much will token cost? Reset scrolls? those things will probably be more poppular than one specific hat.

1 Like

I agree mostly to that, however there are plenty of people upset about the price too. If the information posted in that link is correct, it helps.

Iā€™m not sure about the 3 months though. Maybe there is a reason they did that, since it has not changed in the link above. This is more of a speculation, so I will leave it as it is.

To be fair , Its going to cost me $0, so tottaly worth it! ( all hail steam and csgo random drops).

Sorry for a late reply @supercedre
but this topic is not about the complain this just shows the approximated value of the packā€™s.

Dont mind waiting 3 months.
Only risk is that forgetting about the game during the time, would not be the first time ive forgotten a game i heard about before it was out.

These values are pretty off now with the new packages.

Hereā€™s a better set (all in USD since I cba to do all the conversions):

Tier 1 package ($49.99):

Early Access = $10 (since the lowest package values it at $10)
650 TP = ~$65
2 months of TP tokens (valued at 198 TP on KR servers) = $40
Hair Accessories (unknown value)
Hoglan = 0 value as itā€™s obtainable in-game relatively easily, but nice to have early on
Skill + Stat reset potion = Unknown value as stat reset pots are event only in the KR version, potentially making this very valuable

Total value: $115 + goodies at unknown prices

Tier 2 package ($29.99):

Early Access = $10 (since the lowest package values it at $10)
380 TP = ~$38
1 month of TP tokens (valued at 198 TP on KR servers) = $20
Hair Accessory (unknown value)

Total Value: $68 + hair accessory

Tier 3 package ($9.99):

160 TP = $16

1 Like

The value was for the older founderā€™s pack it havent been updated yet, because we first got the answer today about witch plan they had to go with, it will be updated later, the reason why it havent been updated is because of lack of time. :slight_smile: but in a way, thanks for the value for the new packs, i will update it shortly :slight_smile:

wow Gaben is god after all. I just got the 49.99 USD package for 24.83 USD. No way Level up! games can compete with Steam prices.

Definitely. ~$12 bucks if converting to my local currency :smile_cat: