Tree of Savior Forum

Glizardon spawn rate

decrease spawn time. waiting it is far too long to clear one damn quest

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

quest only shows one area.

changing channels doesnt help to increase chances to “kill” one cuz theres people already camping at the spot

That holy Bomb quest does NOT work on the other location.
Just the Glizzardon right in front of the quest NPC and the one a little right from it.
Tested it myself.
The killquest works on the whole chapel map.

But yeah. Channel hopping / doing that quest early in the morning / late at night helps, too.

With many players (and bots ugh) it can be hard to finish the quest…

3 Likes

To be fair, TosBase and many players have specifically the philosophy of “not helping anyone because it breaks the purpose of a hardcore hurr durr classic MMORPG”.

So he should’ve searched better, yes, but Glizardon are indeed few at that map for more than 100+ leveling players on the same quest, at the same time… And that is bound to happen dozens of other times.

Players like me just accepted that it’s a weird thing that it’s bound to happen. Players like you prefer to be passive-aggressive. Others are just plain scumbags, and some are like OP, annoyed by something that we have just accepted.

@Elson Glizardon also appears at the Northwest (Up-left) room that spawns a LOT of mobs, and a little bit up from the quest place. Good luck, mate. It is annoying to run that quest, yes. But beware, that will happen more often than not.

2 Likes

No, sir. passive-aggressive is different from aggressive.

What you described is purely aggressive.

Being passive-aggressive is using indirect ways of criticising, without offering a good answer or content, nor any help at all. It is not exactly being unpolite, it’s just being, well, unhelpful and unnecessary, when disguised as helpful.

And yet you say that I am pretending to be a “fcktard” when you mistake passive-aggressive by aggressive?

I stand corrected, however. You seem to shift between both.

Yet, it is not my right to judge it, so I apologize for somehow making you pissed. Just avoid trying to feel superior over someone that seeks help. It may boast your self-confidence but it is not helping at all.

And for the rest, I say two things.

1. Yes, it is how you read it. And you commited the same mistake.
  2. Please avoid going away from the thread’s subject.
6 Likes

1 Like

Yes please, I love kebab!

And I really wasn’t all sarcastic, I really do not have the right to judge, after all. I’m not a fcktard, just a simple idiot. (It’s like 80% less worse)

Anyways, I just hope those fanbase wikis and datas keep evolving to explain better some things like that. Some players are really doing a great job, but searching for some info (not this one here, actually) is getting troublesome nowadays, on “official” sources.

The quest does not work in the other areas not marked on the map.

Know your stuff before you try to patronize others, idiot.

3 Likes

This thread has some really good flames going on. Please don’t mind me, i’ll just be in the corner.

That guy just needs to be flamed.