Tree of Savior Forum

Glitches are ruining the game and taking the fun out of it!

among many of the glitches the party glitch is by far the worst…
My friend barely got any exp while i got over 80% of it…
we always leveled our characters at the same time and somehow i jumped 7 levels ahead…
Other annoying glitch is when you cant even explore the map …squares are missing and map stays not revealed regardless of where you go…
There are tones more sadly and takes the fun out of the game…
developers please do your job and fix it otherwise there’s no point in putting money into the game…

Is anyone else experiencing problems like this or others which take away the fun?

sad truth, if you expect this game to be bug free this isnt your game
in tos bug is feature
one of it is that map bug yes, when uncleared map doesnt show white areas to clear simply relog/back to char selection/change map, no fix yet and thats just player workaround
suck? yes. therefore you can re think early before spending more time or money in this game

1 Like

also possible you killed a blue flashing mob when your friend wasnt with you, they give lots of exp. if you get the map bug, log out and in fixes that

Never experienced such an Exp bug. Did you set the party exp settings to even share?
Quests can also make a difference.
Or it’s as yashka2000 said and you killed a blue mob alone.
Or did Challenge Mode.

Map reveal bug happens sometimes but just switching maps or relogging fixes it.

1 Like

It could also be you’re in a exp reset curve so you jumped levels ahead …

would be nice if there is a video of this happening so we could tell you if this is a legit bug or just some factors you have overlooked

this is the first time i have heard of such a bug and the 20/80% distribution is very unlikely.

1 Like

Maybe you were using an exp tome while your friend didn’t?

possible it because

1. team lv
    u have more char than ur friend. high lv of each char will make team lv increase

2. exp tome, seed, botanic set, twilight bird, exp buff etc.

3. blue mob

4. quest and exp card

5. return/new player buff

6. its exp curve

<<look at this if u not get it

but u can do the same activity with ur friend as long as the lv gap not farther than 40
so just screw it and play game.
the moment u reach 350 380 410 440 u will feel like why tf lv not increase

Mouse mode.

• hardly can target anything, leading to half the skills being unusable (very frustrating to use something like Electrocute, getting the animation and seeing the mobs you’re supposed to have targeted being totally unharmed because the skill went through them without targeting anything)
  • can’t click past stuff to move (good luck doing WBR in mouse mode when it’s like Zaura or Bramble taking half the screen…)
  • so many items can’t be selected while questing (all the “bracken”, “laboratory” items, …) and you have to constantly switch to keyboard
  • and what takes the cake… the stupid movable UI that literally disables your character because you cannot use mouse at all until every little bit (party, buffs, debuffs, CM/DCP/singu gauges, …) is moved to a corner
1 Like

sadly mouse mode doesn’t really work… I’ve tried it and any experienced player i spoken to said that using a keyboard is the way forward… I tried the mouse at first as well and bloody hell it was a nightmare…
At first using the keyboard is a struggle to get used to but it does get a lot easier over time…
It makes the game more enjoyable to since it’s so much easier to control your character…
sadly that’s the best advice I can give

LOL yeh i got a lvl360 swordman/barbarian/dopple/blossomblade or whatever that wierd class is called lol…
that’s on the europian server… went to the american server since my friend is from USA
lvling gets real tough at lvl350+ in my opinion…

Forum won’t let me reply that often so I’d like to thank everyone for their replies and positive feedback…
It’s much appreciated!!

There are maps with hidden areas which you can explore the rest of it later on

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.