Tree of Savior Forum

Glackuman World Boss vs Sage

His build seems to be Wiz C3 > Cryo C1 > Pyro C1 > Kino C1 > Runecaster > Sage, since he has PP, Ice Wall, Fireball, Rune of Ice and Quick Cast / Magic Missile. He likely has some +2 to Cryo skills rod to get 8 tiles instead of the 6 from Cryo C1

It didn’t seem like he was using the Micro Dimension attribute to copy Ice Wall or Fireball, so the dps potential is probably higher than whats being shown.

Edit: Yeah, didn’t feel like he used Sage skills much… unless I missed something? I guess he used the defensive magic spell a couple of times, but I don’t think he used anything else ^o.o^

I like Blink.

Meh, it was such a fun and strong class at begin. Now imo they gutted it to a level which is practically useless unless C2 and 3 are REALLY strong.

this video actually makes me feel i should give up on my cryo/kino wiz even more.

throwing in 6 ranks just to be able to make an effective icewall+pp combo, and it feels cool 170-240, but otherwise looks like in rank 8, its dead.
No natural progression for in rank 8. sage right now is lackluster since copies are only lv1.

Like before its “oh but you can do like 1.5mil damage with it”

and then there’s all these rank 8 videos of these other classes dealing that much damage and killing the sauilu 1.7m+ mil bosses in under 30secs anyway and they don’t have to wait for a 3min cooldown to be able to do it again