Tree of Savior Forum

Give us more stupid things to do :v

Like that card game remmenber? that was fun. Everybody is aways running all the time, never stop to just be there and try to have fun, aways like to compare with other games, where i see people just sittin chating, and dancing, maybe some music, some people using avatars with no cloths at all :v…that kind of stupid thing really makes a more fun experience in a whole, incentivating people to just be more social.

1 Like

That was silly and dumb way to spend time.

I’d like a dungeon were we fight NPC class masters!

2 Likes

Well you dont have to run around dungeons ALL the time >:v you get tired at some point

1 Like

I just wana fight NPCs from different classes again. Theres like 1 quest were you do it and its pretty fun!

What quest is that? :V

Rainbow Road race styled with weekly prizes for the best times

2 Likes

They do have some very interesting “silly things” to so, the but you have to be a piped Piper xD.

I’m all in for the silly things. Love casual content.

just log in 4rum and quote someone about their english.

Make a game hall of all the smal minigames that are scattered all over the maps, and give us fun prizes for finishing them. Could be a fun way to reintroduce some of the old items we cant get anymore into the game.

1 Like

I remember 2 years ago when I started playing… For my first char I did all quests, explored all maps, completed all minigames (yes, even the mine cart one!), talked to every NPC… this was fun. Would be nice to replace boring fetch quests with more minigames, they already exist… just need to map them to quests.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.