Tree of Savior Forum

Give me your opinion about my build

Hello guys, so my current build is:

Wizz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro(current rank) > Linker > Alchemist > Alchemist

I’m im doubt about some skills, you can check the entire build here: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/bekvmwj47s/

Pyro c2

• fire pillar 5 is better than have fireball 10? (still not spent the points) I don’t know if firepillar give a better damage

Alchemist:

• Tincturing: It needs to get lvl 10 to be a good potter? the simulator doesn’t show any difference between skill levels
  • Dig: It worth to spent points on it? Could give really useful items, or better farm and trade materials?
  • Briquetting: it worth to get lvl 5, +7,5% of damage really makes difference to spent points on it? or better spent points on Dig?

if you have any considerations, please tell me :slight_smile:

Change linker c2 with kino c1, because you can use psychokino swap skill to swap enemy / boss position so it will hit your file pillar & flame ground. Maximize swap to lvl 5 to swap 5 enemy at once.

1 Like

You actually left 5 Pyromancer points unused. Also, you should max Sleep and forget about Reflect Shield. Take Lethargy 1 or 3.

1 Like

@avventera sounds awesome! but it will make my linker c1 useless, don’t will?

linker c1 is enough, because the most important thing from linker is join penalty, by choosing c2 you just add another 3 extra link, not too big deal.

@avventera and that skill that share buffs between party members, isn’t a big deal? </3

I rarely see the linker that use that skill

linker c1 is useless in high lvl maps, too many mobs at the same time, more links better, trust me.
I was link c1 at my 1st build, at alemeth grind I saw how bad it was, so I made a new charc with cryo 3 cause ice tree bring all mobs closer, a lot better, but link c2 is also good. kino won’t make any difference to your build, since this build is more for support than dmg, better focus in your linker.

1 Like