Tree of Savior Forum

Give Antidote a cooldown

Hey there everyone,

How do you feel about giving the antidote potion a cooldown (same as hp/sp pots)?

That way classes who are reliant on poison in pvp (such as wugu/pd2) won’t be useless in pvp, since most of their dmg can be negated with simply spamming antidote all the time.

hey OP

I’m okay with antidote on cd, IF POISON DONT DO 3k DMG PER TICK !

for better alternative, go for fletches Broadhead

1 Like

No CD unless they nerf poison damage.Beside you still get idiots that doesn’t bring antidotes into GvG or Tbl so don’t worry to much.

1 Like

A fair simple solution would be implementing CD to antidote AND high poison resist itens like the Rhevisian stuff for dark property. There, problem solved, good luck trying to make IMC hear you out on this though.

I definately get that with the wugu poison dmg, but the new plague doctor skill gets rendered moot because of antidote. It’s a dot that won’t do any dmg at all and although it has 2 overheat, it still has a 30 sec cd.

So we can hardly do dmg with the skill as a pd2 against any decent player in pvp.

Maybe just tweak the skill(plague vapors) instead? Making it a rank 2 debuf, but then isn’t curable with antidote.

Also dispeller, when it’s consumed = CD.

Funny how that broadhead icon features a bodkin arrowhead instead of a cutting type arrowhead…

er…

I know right?

do that IMC, please.