Tree of Savior Forum

Giltine Raid And TOS' Future Story

I haven’t seen many people discussing Giltine’s statue. If an evil goddess looming over the middle of Klaipeda isn’t foreshadowing, I don’t know what is :smile:

Giltine

I can’t imagine it would be much longer before the raid drops. After all, we’ve had some time to actually use the gear we all invested in. How long do you reckon it’ll be? And where (story wise) do you think the game will go from there?

Since it is only for 1 week, it’s just a low key april fool event.

1 Like

That is pretty weird looking “Statue”. Do not really like.

but Hail Giltine
emoticon_0030

1 Like

It just doesn’t look like a statue in my opinion. I wish it was all gray like the normal Vakarine statues.

3 Likes

The statue is just there so people start kissing her feet. :haha:

Well if we consider episode 12, there’s some lewd Demon Godddess that wants to become Caliph at the place of the Caliph. And some badass Demon King who has some issues. We will have to deal with those afterwards once Giltine is defeated.

1 Like

well i mainly stay at orsha so i didnt notice it till today when i try beenice
but that was so cool also our chars is sneaking under giltine’s dress to teleport, i mean…
and i always keep my imagination: giltine is always a good godess, being blamed like an evil, and goddess are giving us false revelation, and giltine trying to stop it (actually, in my opinion, our godess look more like a slutty sucubus than giltine) :haha:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.