Tree of Savior Forum

Gevura and Ein Sof Changes

Don’t say I don’t want Oracle, just considering alternative to Priest - Kabbalist - Oracle.

I know people want Oracle for Singularity, that’s a reason to get it. Another reason pro Oracle is that Twist of Fate does not make all bosses recover (or so I heard), which might allow me to do solo raids.

The downside of Oracle for me is just that it’s hard to play. You need to focus on the spell circles to counter them, target enemies (Death Sentence), you have lots of short-lasting spell you need to keep casting. That’s a lot to cast. When taking Kabba instead of Diev, there’s at least no worries about lack of healing.

Is Oracle best damage-wise for solo bosses?

I guess you have no experience with Krivis and Chaplain, wonder about those too. Krivis seems to be both good with buffs and with damage. Chaplain seems to focus on auto attacking which I enjoy, but apparently sucks right now?

Oh, I’m sorry then.
Oracles in general are good for bossing if you are supporting a party. If you plan to take oracle to solo bosses - if I got it right - you have to combine it with DPS classes, which is rare.
I haven’t seen so far someone playing solo using Oracles. They tend to pick 3 DPS classes like druid - exorcist - sadhu, druid - exorcist - crusader, crusader - miko - exorcist etc, instead.
So Oracles are good debuffers for a party of five, for solo content you’d rather pick a DPS class instead.
I don’t have experience with chaplain.
As a krivis player: good for solo content, good for party content. Zaibas with art is awesome and Divine Stigma is great. The rest is pure buff which benefits everyone in the party.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t want to go full out damage, I was to mostly be a support character but just wanted to also consider being able to so some damage, because with my current build I can’t even really finish Ep12 because the monster have to high HP.

Krivis sounds like the perfect combination of buffing and dealing damage, I might consider this.

Just chiming in about Krivis since I have a Pd-Kriv-Kab, Pd-Kriv-Druid and a Pd-Kriv-Exo. If Krivis is your sole source of DPS with your other 2 classes being full support, it will take you more time than usual compared to at least 2-DPS class builds, but it’s doable, you wont die, but it’s a waste of time IMO. It’s not exactly a DPS class by itself, more of like a hybrid DPS-buffsupport leaning more on the latter. For the sake of completing quests, I would temporarily pick up another DPS class and just reroll back to support when I’m done with Ep 12.

u cannot use DPS + Healer + support build with normal gear, i think u need gearing up making DPS build first or do u have any char other than healer for farming stuff ?

well just something ive built before, kabba-cru-priest, the 5sec healing from cru + ein sof helps for passive healing + healing circles from kabba = naisu. Will work if ur party require to be in limited space and hug you. And u have dmg to go if u take cru art, long cd tho so i suggest change priest to something else if u wanna go solo but decent heals. I use this priest-diev-cru to end ep12 solo before till i got half varna and change to full supp >.<. Well just an opinion.
U can also go kabba cru ora but it will be chaotic because kabba and ora if go together are a bit messy [for me] to handle. And since kabba have that sevenfold art revive, i think its okay not to pick up priest just need timing to use with that short buff time. Will need practice tho.And i suggest cru because it has both heals/dmg. You can burst heals when needed since all skills are of the same purpose. You can choose to art it if want to.

No, in all MMORPGs I always only play one character which is always full support Priest, because that’s what I enjoy. Normally I party up with other players, but in ToS there’s a lot of solo content like Amiss Dog, Tel Harsha, Unique solo raids, Legend solo raids, Bernice dungeon, etc.
And for episode 12 quests, if you do it together with someone only one person can read the dialogues and the other will miss out on the story, so it feels bad partying up for it.

Honestly if adding DPS to full support build isn’t viable, then I’ll just want to go for a build that’s a good support in endgame. I just considered it because it could be that multiple combinations are good support, but some combinations are better DPS than others (e.g. as mentioned the high DPS from Oracle’s Twist of Fate, I also heard Druid and Krivis damage is quite a bit better than of other support classes).

I actually find it impossible to predict a party member death. Most of the time I don’t even notice someone died because the HP goes down from 100% to 0% in no time, whereas most of the time no damage is taken at all.

Well okay for one-hit kills like Skia’s it’s possible to predict it of course (does Revive even work on those attacks?).

You use fade attribute to be invul for half a sec to avoid either the bomb on your head or the 1 hit AoE wipe of SkiaL … need to time it good though sometimes its glitchy …

Oh I never even used Fade before (too many skills to remember using all), but I guess that would work in a party too. No need for the Revenge Sevenfold attribute then.

In Solo mode the biggest problem is that I can’t defeat the skia minions and they just heal Skia full forever, so neither I can defeat Skia nor Skia can defeat me and I have to log out to end it in a draw.

To be honest you can play as support damage dealer with miko - diev - kabbalist
but:

• People will be arrogant and stupid with you inside a party.I’ve been there, I know. I went 3x times with this build to play challenge mode and they were really coarse with me!
  • The only source of damage here are the owls, and they do not move. So you have to bring the enemy near the statues.
  • Kabbalist can heal the statues and having the heal from clerics, diev statues buffs and kabbalist you can still be useful for the entire party. B U T again: people will act like S***.

For game solo content, here it is:

3 Likes

How do you make Owl deal millions of damage? For me it only does 70k.

What advantages does Miko provide?

You can increase owls damage using cards, a good weapon, etc.
Miko acts as a buffer class:

• Sweeping increases magic circles level by +2 and it also give more duration for skills like chortasmata and crusaders skills. And if it’s not enough, you have clap, which will increase statues duration and damage acoording to the skill level {max lvl giver +30% and +75 seconds duration}.
  • Kagura and Gohei are debuffs. Kagura will increase enemies received magic damage {máx +50% magic damage} and gohei with attribute/art will remove enemies buffs.
  • Hamaya is an offensive attack, but can be used for healing with art. Hamaya is good as an offensive attack because it decreases enemies critical resistance
  • Omikuji can be used to get a random buff. With art, you have the chance to add to this buff the ability to have more looting chance.
1 Like

What are you using specifically for your owl statues?

1 Like

Well, this video isn’t mine.
But when I was using this build - since I was very depreciated inside parties - I had:

• red cards: new linker card (for challenge modes)
  • leather varna with CON-INT and misrus ichors
  • Boruta seal cleric (which you can use also to increase your healing)
  • varna two handed mace with CON - INT and that rubric ichor (I forgot the name)
  • trinket with moringponia ichor
    So not OP items. Common items you can buy as you go playing xD. Nothing else.

can u run DS 5 with that build? i think DS 5 need oracle , PD with new vaivora maybe can be a good DPS healer, but it is to expensive

You could try, but I’m pretty sure your party won’t like you being this build. They will prefer either a full support character OR a full DPS cleric. And you have to be really well equipped to do something with this build. The owls are OP, they deal a lot of damage but they also require you to have lots of critical and good gears.
As I said before, I tryed going on challenge mode with this build - which is really easier compared to DS5 - and people were rude and arrogant towards me. I would go this build for solo content.
You could also like this: