Tree of Savior Forum

Getting you CC'd (Chrono build)

So, here is my build for going Wizard > Chrono full support, I guess this works on PvE and PvP (CC btches). What do you think? Any advice?

I would replace Wiz 2 with kino 1 because you have zero channel skills. So I have no idea what you need surespell for.

Oh, fellow Mentaiko fan, nice!

And as the previous responder said, Wizc2 will be kind of useless here. Either you want to go LinkC2 for full support, or CryoC3 for support/cc. Cryo/Psycho would also kinda work, but the if you go for damage build Chrono isn’t the class.

Ofc you can take the AA path but for that you need a lot of silver, get Toy Hammer + Arde and do wonders with Quicken buff.

I’m Wiz2 instead of Psycho because of Sleep, I wanted the more time and hits, I don’t really know what is so good about Psycho in this build tbh, could you explain?

Mentaiko ftw, loving his art style.

Linker C2 doens’t seem that nice, idk, I don’t like Spiritual Chain and the only thing I get from going that path are increased numbers in the skills.

Choosing wizz C2 just for longer duration of sleep is not a good reason. I take it as you want to make PvP build?

ikr, loving every series.

Well Linker is just optional, it’s hard to level up support Chrono since you just go pure CON and your damage at the late game will be marginal (taking from experience as I’m lvl200 Cryo>LinkC2>ChronoC2).

You can choose CryoC3 before going Chrono, you’ll have decent damage and lots of CC for PvE and PvP.

Also, Pyro C3 is very viable for pure damage build, you can combine Stop/Slow with Flame Ground, Fire Pillar, Fire Wall and just burn your enemies after they get out of ‘Stop’ as they’ll be unable to move thanks to ‘Slow’. Moreover Pyro might get buffed on iToS, since they buffed it on kToS (Flamebreath adds debuff that gives you +50% dmg from fire spells).

I kinda get it now, why it isn’t really worth, I guess I’ll go Cryo C2 or Pyro instead

In PVP, 5 v 5 Swap is really good, and in tag team or duels, telekinesis is OP.
For PvE, Psy Pressure + Icewall will be your highest damage combo (possibly the highest wiz combo). You will one shot every boss while leveling up.

This combo synergies with Chrono 3 because with Pass it will almost always be up.

Well the Icewall combo is definitely better with RuneCaster build (and Pyro for the uber combo Fireball+Ice Wall+ PP), but this one is also good, for boss fights as least.

Only con is that it’s hard to actually do that combo without getting knocked out/ being out of range.

With Chrono C3 you’ll actually manage to have 25sec on Icewall (Pass reduce -25sec / 50 sec cd; Icewall 15 sec duration / 65 sec cd) IF ‘Pass’ reduces your own CD’s because there was a patch note on kToS (on 8/12) stating that:
Chronomancer’s Pass skill’s cooldown reduction rate has increased and it’s effects cannot be self-applied.

I’m still not Chrono C3 so I can’t confirm it yet.

Don’t understand why u choose wiz2 and not linker2
For full support build it is much better, imho ofc.
gl!