Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock right?

Hi guys,

Here’s my build so far:

Would like to have some discussion about the following:
(Wizard)

1. Sleep 15 got a use or overkill?
  2. Surespell 8 to have a bit of time to recast; need more?
  3. Lethargy 3 to unlock the Attribute

(Elementalist)

1. Stone Curse over Prominence; why do people pick Prominence 1? Hope to buy some time with Stone Curse 1 to cast spells.
  2. Electrocute 14 b/c 15 doesn’t increase number of enemies hit
  3. Hail 13 to max Meteor; rather pick Hail 15 + Meteor 8?

(Warlock)

1. Invocation 5 over Dark Theurge 3 to unlock the Attribute

Please feel free to comment anything else about my build. :slight_smile:

For stats I wanted to go a good mix of INT:CON, something like 3:1 maybe. Heard that INT doesn’t help that much to increase the DPS?

Thanks.

I think linker ir better or Runecaster because he is pretty cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

w:

1. If it casts full effect at any point of the bar it’s not too bad to maximize it, I’m probably going to.

2. 8 is fine, I’m going either 6 or 7, it doesn’t last much longer anyway and has 100% uptime already, you will need to recast it almost as often and only waste skill points for 10.

3. Lethargy 1 is fine already, 100% for strike damage is a lot when in parties. The att at Leth 3 will use some unecessary money and won’t be even reducing a lot.

Ele:

1. Proeminence is a filler in damage, is good to have skills to cast when the other ones are on cooldown. Stone Curse is a bad Sleep, you don’t need 2 skills of those, with surespell and quickcast you mostly don’t need to really petrify enemies.

2. It depends actually, if you get the monster gem for eletrocute you can have it at level 16 and make it have 1 more hit, up to you and how much you want to get a gem like that.

3. Hail 15 for PvE, Meteor 10 for PvP.

Warlock:

1. Invocation 5 for attribute, Dark Theurge 5 because it gets more hits, Mastema 1 for filler, Evil Sacrifice 1, Pole of Agony 3 because it only gets 2 more seconds and has 120 seconds cooldown, the damage you get from theurge 5 is much better.
1 Like

Thanks for your input. Where do you put the points you save on Surespell and Lethargy?

Just noticed Pole of Agony has that much of a cooldown lol, yeah screw it! xd

Btw, what people mean by “good tap” from high level Energy Bolt? Does it decrease cast time for lowlevels when you put points into it? ToSBase just says it increases in damage for each skill point.

Cast time stays the same, but it gets split among Enegry Bolt levels. If it takes you 2 seconds to cast Lv1 Bolt, then it would take 0.2 seconds to cast same Lv1 (quick tap on a skill’s shortcut) if you have Energy Bolt at level 10.

I’m not even taking EBolt (reseted after wiz 3), I put my Sleep to max and reflect shield to level 11.

Reflect shield is usesful when you don’t have your buff slots full, it has anti knockback and anti staggering effect and reduces/reflect some damage, pretty low at higher levels but the first part of the effect is still useful.

Okay, so I revamped it a bit:

If I ever buy a reset, I might try Reflect Shield. But for now I want a build that’s feasible without a reset. Curious that many people say Reflect Shield is so useless though, your points sound good @moises_andre12.

Very helpful thread. One question though - I’m still deciding wether to go abovementioned build or go as pyromancer - as for purely PvE character what do you think is more viable for soloing LATE game content - grinding mobs/bosses/instances? Are classes balanced well enough or classes obtainable from higher ranks always have (much) better damage output?

wiz3>ele3>warlock IS a PVE build

Youtube video by Nate Liu. Grinding and boss.