Tree of Savior Forum

Getting stuck in cutscenes

Fix the damn bug already IMC, it’s pretty game breaking and you’re 100% surely losing players for ■■■■ like that. 2 of my friends stopped playing because partying was too much of a chore and to be honest this game is ■■■■■■■ boring to play solo.

Hello Aotsuke, thanks for replying me. Since I am also a programmer, I could think of some quick fix to the problem, not sure it helps, but please let your team know:
Since there is no cut scene bug when the players are apart, we could programmatically set the players location right before the cut-scene. I think there is some function like setPlayerLocation(x,y) in your API. Observe which player is the first one go into cut-scene, then other party members location to somewhere else.
Hope team can fix this up soon, cuz this problem really making people quit.
Anyway please tell us if you have any update about this bug. Cheers!

Players: "How long will it take to fix this bug?"
IMC: “How long is a piece of string?”

We apologized for any inconvenience. We would like to inform you that we are already aware of the issue you have been encountered and our development team is currently working on the issue. Though we are unable to give you an exact timetable, rest assured that your reported concern will receive the proper attention.

I’m relieved. Thanks you @GM_Sebastian.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

At this point I’m starting to think the GM accounts are literally just bots.

Yup, @GM_Sebastian (many) posts make me feel that they’re taking this issue very seriously.

Come on man, I can’t even help new players with bosses cause of this problem, found someone who thinks the game looks amazing and then we do a boss fight and he freezes up. He’s willing to play the game a bit more but if they don’t hotfix this stuff he’s going to leave like everyone else. IMC what the crap are you guys doing to let this stupid bug last for a whole freaking month?!

1 Like

There’s a way to avoid getting stuck in cutscenes, it’s a really trash solution but it does work.

Whoever is not initiating the cutscene has to be away from the view of the one that is doing it. Being teleported from far away won’t get you stuck in place.

I got my friends excited to play with me too, but they joined right when the bug was introduced…they never logged in again. Some never even logged in at all after hearing about it. It sucks because at this point this game has got nothing going for it other than fun times with friends.

There are no newbie in this game. Al quitted coz of this bug :smiley:

is this the “new” copy paste answer, are you a bot or are you a real human?
Plese give us an answer :smiley:

Same problem here, I’m in a party with my friend and we simply CAN’T play together without one of us having to disconnect because of this bug. We’re already tired of this and most of the time we give up playing, can someone please fix this soon?!

1 Like

Also have this problem for a long time. Every time when I’m inside the screen range of my friend and he’s activating a cutscene i’m getting stuck and vise-versa. Really hope they’d fix it soon. It’s so annoying that some of my friends already quit.

Still not fixed.

Tried everything still get stuck on cutscene. Had to change the channel then the cutscene worked.

Any updates lovely GM´s ?

Give’em a few weeks, they’ll have a bot respond

Don’t be so harsh with the GMs. most of them are just community managers who haven’t a single technical clue about the game. Obviously they’re forced to copy-past the same answer again and again because they also don’t have any news from the Devs.

But we are soon september and it’s pretty ridiculous that such an urgent bug is not fixed.

WTF! i just started playing this game w/ my friend this bug is really game breaking and after reading the forum this bug already exist for almost a month whats the GM doing? or this game will shutdown soon thats why they dont care? fix this asap FFS.

1 Like